Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

{Andy’s POV}

We ended up just lying on the floor for about an hour hugging, until we thought it was a good idea to go to bed.

“So, um… do we still have to sleep in our own beds for now?” Ashley asked sadly, his eyes resembling a puppy’s.

“Ahhhhhhh you’re so adorable stop that!!” I said, frustrated at his cuteness “ but unfortunately yes, until we tell…” I stopped.

“We forgot about having to tell everyone. Well fuck.” Ash said.

“Well we know Alex and Val won’t care…” I shuddered at that time a couple of years ago, when they showed us the ‘fan fictions’ about us. Guess that’s real now.

“Yeah that’s kind of obvious… but the guys. What will they think?” Ash said, kind of sad that the guys might not accept us.

“Let’s just hope that they will accept us, okay?” I asked, grabbing Ashley’s hands in mine “we can ask Alex and Valerie for help in the morning, you know they will accept us.”

“Yeah I guess…” Ash mumbled.

“C’mon,” I said, pulling him to the bunks “let’s go to bed now,”

A few days later there was finally a time where the four of us were alone together. The bus was running out of food, so Valerie and Alex had volunteered to go and get some more. Seeing this as a great opportunity, I said that Ash and I would go with them. At the moment we were currently walking with them to the nearest grocery store that we could find, and in that time I had managed to come up with a plan.

“Hey why don’t we go and stop over at that coffee shop, for now? Maybe ask where the nearest store is?” I suggested, pointing to a small shop across the road.

Ashley and Alex nodded and Valerie said “that’s a great idea! Let’s go.”

We walked across to the shop and went inside. A little bell jingled as I opened the door to go in. I held it open and let the others go first. Ashley was the last to go in, and I took his usual perverted-ness and slapped his ass, he jumped, and looked back at me. He was glaring and blushing, it was rather adorable. I walked past him, and quickly whispered “you know you love it” into his ear, this made him blush more and I just laughed to myself, while making my way over to a table that Valerie had found.

Ashley was quick to follow me, and we both sat down on side of the table while the girls sat down on the other. We sat and talked until a waitress came up to us to get our orders, all of us just got hot chocolates, not feeling up for the energy boost of a coffee or two. The waitress smiled and walked away to place our orders, it was then that I decided to mess around with Ash, but also bring up the whole thing to Valerie and Alex.

To start I put my hand on Ashley’s thigh and just left it there, I started a conversation with the girls at the same time.

“Soooo… you guys are accepting of gays and stuff right?” I asked, already knowing the answer, but this was just a part of the plan. Quickly I looked at Ash through my peripheral vision, and saw that he was just staring down at my hand.

“No offence or anything Andy, but what a stupid fucking question,” Alex said laughing “I mean I’m bisexual remember?”

“And I’m preeeetty sure we wouldn’t be best friends if I wasn’t accepting,” Valerie added with a smile “but why do you ask?”

“Ah no reasons… I’m just kind of curious, is all,” I said casually.

“Yeah curiously retar-” Ash started to say, but I started moving my hand up and down his leg, making him gasp.