Chapter 2

Finally! Chapter two! I hope that like the one and a half of you that read this, like it! XD :3

Oh and this will be a lot longer than the first chapter, by the way c:

(Ebony are you happy I uploaded? XP)

Chapter 2:

{Ashley's POV}

"Everyone ready?" Jinxx asked us all. For the past 2 and a half hours we were all busy packing the bus with all our equipment, luggage and organising everything else. Right now we were outside, in the drive way of Andy's house, checking that we had everything.

"Waait!" Jake said "I gotta grab my freakin' pillow!!!!" and with that he ran off, back into the house.

"I swear..." Jinxx muttered "well we may as well get on, while we wait,"

"YAY!" CC yelled, shoving through everyone to get on the bus, nearly knocking down Andy in the process. Andy stumbled a little, but then stood straight again.

"CC! Be careful!" Andy shouted, running onto the bus after him, Jinxx following. I decided to wait for Jake.

About 5 minutes passed and he didn't come back out. I sighed and went into the house to look for him, and where is he? In the kitchen stuffing his face with last night's pizza of course.

"GOD DAMNIT JAKE!" I yelled, making him jump.

"Uhhh... it isn't what it looks like?" he said sheepishly.

"Just bring the freakin' pizza with you," I sighed, walking out of the kitchen. Jake was quick to follow.

"Dude are you okay? You don't seem exactly... well here I guess," Jake shrugged.

"...just tired I guess," I mumbled. He was right; I wasn't really there, my mind kept wandering. It was weird, because it went nowhere in particular. I was just spacing out a lot.

Jake just patted me on the back and went ahead of me, because I'd stopped to think.

What was my problem? Honestly I had no idea, I just felt like complete crap. It kind of sucks really, considering we were about to go on tour, I should be psyched. I sighed again and went back out to get on the bus, so we could leave. When I was inside, I said nothing to anyone and went straight to my bunk, the only place I could be alone.

"What's with him?" Andy asked quietly, pointing to my bunk. The others just shrugged, but Jake said "he just has a lot on his mind."

"Oh..."

By then I was nearly asleep.

"Asshhleey," someone said, shaking me.

"Ughh... go away, tired," I groaned, shrugging them off.

"Don't get up, and I'll break your bass." They threatened.

I shot up "I'M UP!" then I leapt off of my bunk, and faceplanted on the floor.

"Hahaha! Fail dude!" CC laughed.

"Why would you threaten me like that?!" I yelled, getting up.

"It was the first thing I thought of... soooo yeah," CC grinned.

"Sometimes..." I muttered, walking to the fridge. Naturally it was empty.

"He ate everything again, didn't he?" CC asked.

"Yup... ANDY!!" I yelled.

"WHATEVER IT WAS, I DIDN'T DO IT!" Andy yelled from his bunk, knowing very well what he was in trouble for.