Chapter 6

okayyyy theglassfrog here!!!! sssooooo this is chapter 6! sorry if there are spelling mistakes, after all i am wrighting this on a psp!!! ^-^

***********************************************************

Max's sexy ass point of view!

I walked out of the shower. I would not live life as a discusting living being of sweat and cum.

limping, I made my way to my room.

(FOR THE PPLZ WHO DIDNT READ THE LAST CHAPTER!)

I should probably explain why I'm limping... you see, last night Robert raped me.

He took my ass virginty and it hurt like hell... I'm a horrible person... being gay has ruined me... i might as well cut the strings called life...

I thought that that was a good idea so I slipped some cloths on and ran down stairs and into the kitchen.

Tears sliped down my cheeks as I took a sharp knife to my throat. But... what about Craig...?

I choked on some sobs as I put the knife down. No... I couldn't kill myself...

Craig's not as sexy as Maxxie's POV.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my Maxxie with a huge knife at his throat. But he soon put it down and broke down into tears.

"MAX!" I yelled.

He looked up. "Craig..." he whispered.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He flinched and pushed me away.

"Stop being a fag, Craig!" he snapped.

"...Hmmm...? Wh..what did you just call-"

"Yeah you heard me right. Fag." he said, but this time his voice cracked, letting me know he didn't mean it.

"Max... what happened..? I know you well enough that you wouldn't attempt suicide without a good reason..."

He stood up and ran off crying "Robert... HE RAPED ME!"

Noo... Robert wouldn't... wait... he wouldn't answer my texts last night... when I called him later that night he picked up, panting, and told some one in the background to shut the fuck up... I just thought it was monte... "

"Holy fuck I'm gunna rip his arteries out and fuckin feed em to the mother fucker!"

----------------------------

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... So what do you think?

What's gonna happen?!

Well if you want to know.... You know what to do.

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!