Chapter 3

Max's POV

My eyes fluttered open. "Wahhhhhh?" I let out of my mouth.

"Hey, Max... You ahhhhh, passed out... In the kitchen...you alright?" I heard Bryan ask. I turn my head and saw the whole band.

"Yeah, Craig took his shirt off..." Craig blushes.

Robert snorted. "And you fainted why?" I sighed, might as well come out....

"Guys... I'm-" my cell phone went off. I flinched. "Just a second." I told them.

I got up and left the building, stepping into an ally.

I took my cell out just before it would stop ringing and answer it. "Hello?"

"OH MY GOD!" A voice screams from the other end.

Uhggggggg, fan girl. "Stacey, IT'S MAX GREEN!" The voice yelled.

"Yeah, I'm Max, bassist of Escape the Fate, why are you calling?" I asked.

"I wanted to know something...?" She asked overjoyed.

I took the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker, "fire away." I said.

"There was a rumor going around that you were...gay?"

Gay? How did this happen? My mind is just so fucked up right now... I answered truthfully.

"Yeah, I'm gay." I said.

She screamed. "STACEY HE'S GAY!" I sighed.

"Okay, well I got to go, nice talking to you." I said hanging up. I slipped the phone back into my pocket and turned around.

A fist collided with my jaw. "Fag, you'll rot in hell." I heard Robert growl.

"Yeah, you faggot, get lost, your out of the band." Bryan.

"Guys, just back off and leave him alone!" Craig said in my defence. I smiled.

"You a fag too, Mabbitt?" Robert asks.

"Yes... No... I don't know... I think I'm bisexual..." He said.

I looked up from the ground and Robert was towering over me. I blinked. Then there was a throbbing in my chest, I hear a loud crack.

"Fag." He muttered. Then he punches me again and again.

----------------

This is the 3rd upload in one day!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to library!!!!!!!!

Love us!!!!!!!!!!!!