ch 5 sams POV

The only thing I can think about is him. It's like he's invading my thoughts. *Can people do that?*I wonder what his name is? Here I am laying on my bed thinking about him. I wonder why I feel so protective over him. Maybe it's the hopeless puppy look he had. I fell asleep thinking about him.

I woke up the next morning and I realized I forgot to set my alarm last night. But I'm only running like ten minutes late. I get up and get in the shower.

When I'm outta the shower I find my black skinny jeans and my blood on the dance floor tee. *I have five minutes till I have to leave can I straighten my hair in five minutes? I'm gonna try.*I fire up my Straightener and finish my hair a minute to spare. I grab my hoodie and my pack and run down stairs trying to avoid my dad. I quietly slip out the front door, and walk down the street.

When I get to school I sit down just as the bell rings. Mr. Fitzgerald would kill me if I was late again. Why did I have to have Spanish first period?

After Spanish was over. Everything Went by pretty fast and then it was lunch I bought an apple and went outside to sit and read my book. As I sit down the kid I helped yesterday walks outside and walks straight to me and sat to my left. "hi" he said shyly. "hey" I replied "I'm Sam by the way" " I'm dillon" he said quietly. "thanks for helping me yesterday" I smilled and said your welcome.