the revenge

Sam’s POV

“Damn locker!!!!” Why did my locker have to be the only one not to close? I kick my locker causing it to dent. “Crap” I turn around and just my luck Mr. I’m so perfect, and everyone thinks I’m sexi, Dillon. Ugh, this is so not my day. I quickly grab my backpack and I started walking but as soon as I move he’s right behind me. “Crap” I mumble under my breath. “Look who we have here” He said to his quote unquote friends. I try to turn and walk away but as soon I twitch I’m shoved back against the locker. “What was that for?!?!?!” I said out of breath. “Oh that’s not the worst that’s going to happen to you.” He says as his friends, Mitchell and George, drag me out of the school and into the alley.  Where are all the teachers I thought to myself? As they shove me into the very familiar, cold, concrete wall, and yet again I’m out of breath. They take my backpack and throw it, they hold me and Dillon punches me in the gut three times.  I collapse to the ground I try not to cry… no I won’t give him the satisfaction of making me cry.  And then he kicks me directly in the spot he punched me.  I let out a whimper.  I know he was smiling. I can already taste the blood. “Have a nice day, fag” He laughs his evil little laugh as he and his minions walk away.  I spit out the blood and leaned up against the wall.

             I stay in the alley for a little while. I hadn’t realized they had dumped all my stuff on the ground. I get up slowly I think he broke my rib… again. Eventually I collected all my stuff and closed up my pack. I tried to walk as normal back inside the school, to go to the restroom. When I get there I hang up my pack, and look in the mirror. I don’t look as bad as I feel I guess they’re tired of getting in trouble. I clean myself up and as I’m walking out a kid I’ve never seen before comes rushing in and he looks even worse than I do.