Chapter 4

Just to save confusion, this is chatper 4, but because I posted the first chapter as 'Fate In A Letter' I thought it best just to go on from there haha.

Dedicated this one to gunsandguitars purely because her poetry is fab and I AM WAITING FOR MORE CHAPTERS OMG. Please update soon? I love your stories :3 

Anyway. there's gonna be more CC in the next chapter, I promise you. :3 

Vote, comment and enjoy ^^ 

After a few moments, I remembered who were in my house and I felt my embarrassment eat me up. They would have heard every word if they were silent.

I had no energy to move though. I couldn't take this shit anymore. I was fed up with it and by the sounds of things, my parents weren't done with me just yet. Despite the unforgivable words which left my mother’s mouth.

Soon I felt a set of arms cradle my body and pull me up so that I was sat up. I didn't even have to look to see who it was. I knew it was CC. 

A strangled sob left my lips and he hugged me tightly, the strong, comforting embrace being exactly what I needed. Even though I was breaking apart, I knew it was his care for someone he barely knew which was holding me together. 

After ten minutes or so, I felt myself calm down and I moved myself to hug him back properly. I clung to him, not really wanting to let go, in case I was really breaking. We both pulled away from each other and I smiled at him as I wiped my eyes.

"Thank you." I muttered, my voice cracking. I cleared my throat and stood up with the help from CC who draped his arm over my shoulder as we moved out of the kitchen. We walked into the living room and all eyes were on me.

I couldn't help but look down, ashamed of the words my parents had said to me. It was someone's gasp who made me look up.

Ella was staring right at me and then I remembered. I just shook my head before I turned to the guys.

"Considering on how late it is, I'm suggesting that we crash. I've got plans tomorrow."  I muttered before giving each guy a hug. All of them hugged me tightly, silently reminding me that they were there for me, and despite them knowing me for only a day, I was silently grateful that they knew I needed distractions to keep me sane.

The girls kissed their own guys before hugging everyone else and I walked out, calling a goodnight to the boys. 

"See ya in the morning Kia." Ashley yelled and I just grinned at him as I walked to my bedroom. 

I searched my drawers for my pj's before I opened up my laptop and set Skype up as Busy.

The girls wandered into my room and Ella moved over to hug me tightly, her slender arms wrapping tightly around my frame. I couldn't stop the sigh escaping my lips even if I tried.

"Want to talk?" 

"What is there to talk about? You all pretty much heard everything." 

"Well. Seeing as it's just us girlies, how about a bit of a girlie night?" Sammi piped up, the down mood slowly disappearing from her vibrant aura. I felt a grin cross my features as I glanced over to my laptop.

"I need to make a skype call first."

They all nodded and sorted themselves out, each one taking turns to go into my ensuite to get changed.

I called amelia and she answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey Kii baby!" She called and I felt the weight on my shoulders lift instantly, the smile returning to my face once more.