THREE

34, 231 likes

34, 231 likes

beahowedes "bEa CoMe TaKe A pHoTo Of SeAd AnD i!!!"

view all 114 comments

username LEON I AM SHOOK

username JEEZ BEA YOU ARE SO LUCKY

username omg are u sure you're schalke's doctor

seadk6 thanks for the pic beebear

username I Have Been Blessed By Leon Goretzka's Abs

beahowedes pls don't seadk6

klaasjanhuntelaar i can't believe i'm going to miss out on you

ralle.1 i'll miss you babe klaasjanhuntelaar

benwedes omg bea were you in the dressing room

maxmeyer95 chill i told her to get out before she got to take more pics of leon's abs benwedes

beahowedes correction, maxmeyer95 you literally pushed me out

leon_goretzka thanks for the pics, b

thilokehrer #beon for life

♡♡♡

"You're a football player, aren't you supposed to be used to this by now?" Beatrice asked Sead as she massaged his ankle. Sead laughed and hopped out of the table, Bea scolding him for putting pressure on his ankle.

"Well, it still hurts. I'll walk it out." Sead said. Bea shook her head and told Sead to sit, Sead denied but Bea gave him a look which made Sead sit anyways.

"It needs to be bandaged." Bea said as she walked over to the cabinet to grab bandages. She walked back towards Sead and began to place bandage around the enlarged bump in Sead's ankle. Bea looked at Sead to see if he was uncomfortable but he wasn't showing any pain so Bea continued.

As she finished bandaging Sead's ankle, someone walked in. The door slammed against the wall which caused Bea to flinch and drop the bandage, it rolling onto the floor. She groaned and turned around, ready to scold another person, but when she realised it was Leon, her expression faltered and her heart dropped.

Damn it. Bea thought to herself as she stared at Leon, who had a smile on his face. Why is he smiling? He literally broke my heart. Wait, he doesn't know that.

"Stop staring at Goreztka, Beebear." Sead whispered which caused Beatrice to flinch. She looked at Sead and slapped him on the chest. "What the hell?"

Beatrice rolled her eyes and stood up to grab the bandage, she placed it inside the medicine cabinet and walked over to Leon, her mind a mess and her heart hurting.

"Coach wants Sead back in training." Leon told Beatrice, looking over her shoulder to shoot Sead a wink. She heard Sead chuckle and several seconds later, Sead was beside Beatrice.

"Time to train with a sprained ankle. Thanks again, Beebear." Sead said before leaving Leon and Beatrice. Beatrice rolled her eyes at the chosen nickname. Her eyes drifted towards Leon and her heart dropped for the second time. She cursed at herself for being so butthurt over the recent happenings but she told herself that there was nothing to butthurt about because there was never any progress with Leon.

"You okay, B?" Leon asked, concern written all over his face. At that moment, Beatrice wanted to break down. Her emotions were all over the place but she knew better than to cry in front of the love of her life. Beatrice sighed and looked down.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Beatrice muttered. Tears threatened to fall out of her eyes but she held it in.

"Max told you, didn't he?" Beatrice furrowed her eyebrows and lifted her head up to look at Leon. This time, he had guilt all over his face. Beatrice wanted to figure out why he looked guilty but she suddenly remembered Max's words.

"It's a shame he never got to ask you out." She remembered Max telling her. Beatrice didn't want to assume but her gut was telling her that Leon did like her. Her heart felt happy but then she realised that something happened along the way and something caused Leon's feelings to disappear.

"Beatrice, I don't know how to tell you this." Leon started. Beatrice wanted to hear it but she didn't know if she could handle the fact that Leon stopped liking her. She couldn't handle hearing the reason or reaons why Leom stopped liking her.

"What happened?" Beatrice said, a tear falling out of her eye. Leon noticed and immediately reached out to comfort her, his arms wrapping itself around her small frame.

Leon held her for a few seconds before stepping back, "B, you were gone for so long. What was I supposed to do?"

Beatrice didn't want to look hurt but she didn't care anymore, the tears began falling out and she hated herself. She hated herself for letting a guy break her heart.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've stayed." She said. Her breathing became ragged and her cheeks were wet with tears, Beatrice didn't care about how ugly looked because all she wanted was to know why, why didn't he tell her?

"What, stay here and throw your education away? For a guy like me?" Beatrice nodded and Leon scoffed. "Beatrice, never sacrifice your education for love. It doesn't matter who that person is because education is so important."

"But what if that could've changed everything? You don't understand Leon, I love you!" Beatrice screamed. Leon gasped, Beatrice's confession leaving him speechless.

Leon was about to speak but he heard coughing behind him. He turned around and saw Max, Beatrice noticed and internally screamed.

"I swear I didn't hear anything." Max said, holding his hands up. Leon turned to face Beatrice, he saw how hurt she was and decided to walk away.

Before walking away, he cupped Beatrice's cheeks and said, "I'm sorry. Please move on, you're beautiful and you deserve someone better."

Leon walked away and whispered something to Max. Max groaned but nodded, walking towards Beatrice right after Leon was out of sigh. Beatrice looked up and groaned, covering her face in embarrassment.

"I've seen you cry before, nothing new." Max told Beatrice, prying her hands away from her face. Beatrice shook her head and put her head down, not wanting anyone else to see how broken she was.

"Why didn't he tell me, Max?" Beatrice whispered. Max shook his head and decided to swallow his pride, he moved towards Beatrice and engulfed her in a hug. Beatrice didn't hug back so Max wrapped her arms around him. Beatrice softened and placed her head on his chest.

And for the first time in awhile, Max felt happy.

♡♡♡