Meeting Romeo

I really don't know how to speak like Shakespeare but I'm going to make a somewhat attempt!!!

I arrived at Verona beach where my cousin Mercutio awaits my arrival.
"Mother, must I come here. Mercutio, knows where thy is. So such a noble man come to the?" She sighed and leaned closer to me.
"Y/n, thy is the truce."
"The truce?"
"The truce between the Montague's and the Capulet's." I let her words sink in and my eyes widened in horror.
"You are around both of their ages. You'll befriend the girl, and get the boy to love you."
"But mother, my heart must be won. I shall not love someone vile!"

She rolled her eyes and motioned me to get out the limo and I got out. I wore a two piece egg shell color swim suit with high waisted bottoms that was covered in colorful designs. It was insanely hot outside and I didn't have anything to tie my hair up.

Mercutio was nowhere to be seen.

I saw two boys walk past me with pink and orange hair, they looked beat up and one had Montague shaved into his hair.

I walked up to them, trying to seem confident, and spoke.
"You men, have any of you heard of Mercutio?" They both eyed me down and I suddenly regretted wearing this swimsuit.

"Yes madam, he is along there. I am Benvolio, who may I ask are you?"

I smiled at his name and curtsied as much as I could in my sand filled sandals. "I am good sir, Lady Y/n Y/l/n. Mercutio younger cousin!"

Their eyes widened and looked my over once again. Me and my cousin were highly different, he was way darker than me and completely bonkers. Well, I'm crazy too but I know when to calm down.

" We'll showeth thee the way. thou art cousin has't spoken a gross amount about thee!" (I legit found a Shakespeare translator so it's about to be lit.)
I smiled and let them lead me down the beach to where I saw his hideous dreadlocks. He was messing around with a tall lanky boy who looked around my age.

"Mercutio leaveth Romeo alone and cometh greet thy cousin," Benvolio yelled and the two boys stopped wrestling and stared at me. My mouth dropped opened at the sight of Romeo. He had gorgeous golden hair and such vibrant blue eyes. He stared agape at me before Mercutio ruined the moment.

"Ah, cousin! It's most wondrous to see thee again! Just bethink of all the excit'ment we'll has't now that thy hither! Oh, Romeo cometh meeteth mine cousin, she's just a year younger than thee." Romeo walked up to us and grasped my hand and kissed my knuckles. I wanted to faint then and there, "Mercutio, thee nev'r toldeth me thee hadst such a quite quaint cousin. if 't be true I hadst known I would has't nev'r wasted mine time crying ov'r that wretched Rosaline." I chuckled softly and removed my hand.

I could already tell, my mother's plan was going to work quite real.