What is Mine...

Narrator's POV

Dolores Jane Umbridge lived in a small apartment on Diagon Alley.

The walls were a hot pink with a white trim, most objects were light pink, and several cats walked around.

On this night, Dolores sat on a pink arm-chair, mug of coffee and the newest Daily Prophet in hand, and the Slytherin Locket around her neck.

As she read the newspaper, she heard one of her cats whimper in fear, but ignored it.

Suddenly, several masked figures that she quickly recognized as Death Eaters rendered her unconscious and apparated away.

***

Dolores woke up chained to a wall in her home.

Once she woke up, two figures walked into the room: the taller one she recognized as Lord Voldemort and the second was...Harry Potter?

What the hell was he doing here?

"So this is the infamous Umbridge I've heard so much about." Tom said

"I told you she looked like a toad, Tom." Harry laughed

"But...but you're dead." Dolores whimpered to Tom

"You're right, Harry, hideous and stupid." Tom said, ignoring Dolores comment

"What are you doing here, Potter?" Dolores asked, fear in her eyes

"Why wouldn't I be with my soulmate?" Harry replied as Dolores' mouth widened in shock

Tom caressed Harry's cheek, then removed the Slytherin Locket from Dolores' neck and put it back around Harry's.

Tom then pulled out a dagger, slid it down Dolores' cheek and growled, "Do not touch what is mine."

Neither Harry nor Dolores knew whether he was referring to the Horcrux or Harry.

"What do you think we should do with her, my love?" Tom asked Harry

Dolores pleaded with Harry, but was ignored.

"I think we should give her a taste of her own medicine." Harry replied

"And what would you suggest, sweetheart?"

"Maybe we could make her too insane to function like the Longbottoms-"

Umbridge screamed in horror.

"-or we could make her used the bloodquills she forced students in detention to use-"

Umbridge still screamed.

"-or we could just torture her to death."

"Well, if we used the bloodquills, we could easily make it look like a suicide." Tom said, "And it would be more satisfying to watch."

"True." Harry said

"This, my darling, is where we get to be creative." Tom said, "We can either have her write on her 'suicide' note on a sheet of parchment or we can have her write all over the room."

"Why not both?" Harry replied

To that, Tom cast "Imperio" on her and forced her to grab the bloodquill from Harry and write all around the room.