No Love, No Trust

*Ebony's POV*

I watched as my sister was being resuscitated in the back of the ambulance. I turned back around to see Roc holding his broken nose. I wish his nose wasn't broken so I can kick him right in it. I walked over to him furiously.

Ebony: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?! HUH?! YOU AIN'T SHIT, YOU KNOW THAT?!?!

Mr. T: Ebony calm down *grabs me by the shoulders* and Roc .... stay tf away from my daughter. Ebony is right, you ain't shit. Stay the fuck away from Dominique, stay the fuck away from Nick, and stay the fuck away from Courtney. If I EVER catch yo ass near them, Imma clean ya damn meat off your bones, you understand nigga?

Roc: ... yes sir *holding his nose*

I watched as Mr. T walked away. I turned back to look at Roc. He looked so useless. All of the boys did. See this is why I wasn't with Ray for a long time. I was better off by myself with my Tyson anyways. I looked at Ray and went the other way. I needed to pick up Tyson from the babysitters.

*Kiara's POV*

Prince: baby please let me explain!

Kiara: Jacob why?! Why?!

Prince: baby I can ex- (GCO)

I slapped him across the face.

Prince: *looks back at me* baby I'm trying to be ni- (GCO)

Kiara: GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

I ran to Leah to see if she was okay. Her nerves were so bad, she was crying and throwing up all over the place. I felt bad because Prod doesn't know that she's carrying his child. He doesn't even know that she could even have babies. I remember that day when we went to the doctor's office because she had experiencing cramps.

*FLASHBACK BEGINS - 2 months ago*

I received a text from Leah early this morning that she was having bad cramps. She thought she was on her period because she bled a little bit, but by the way she sounded I suggested that she go to her primary doctor.

~Text from Leah~ [L= Leah, K=Kiara]

L: KiKi, my cramps are hurting me so badly. I've been taking my Aleve.

K: do u think u startin'?

L: nah.. well @least idk... but I already was bleeding.

L: I've been bleeding for 3 days.. then it stops.

K: Mami tht dnt sound good @all . Do u think it cld b ... 😳😥 ??

L: Pregnant?? Maybe 😏😏 me & prod always been doin' it.. like almost everyday KiKi😜😋

K: u dnt hav 2 tell me errythang girl 🤦‍♂️

L: well I'm gonna go to the doctor if you wanna come with me?

L: pleaseeeee come with me KiKi!! I'm scared

K: otayy I'll go. let me get dressed 1st. Giv me 1hr.

L: ok love you mami

K: luv u2💋💋

I hopped up and did my hygiene routine and put on a white tank with a navy blue & white tribal oversized cardigan, khaki skinnies, and chestnut fringe boots. I brushed and straightened my hair and did a fishtail braid down the back. I grabbed my purse, my iPhone, and my keys and ran to my 2017 Dodge Dart. Within 20 minutes, I was at Leah's house.