Say What.?!

The person came in and I flicked the light on while pointing the gun at them.

???: don't shoot me please.

Dominique: who are you.?

???: its me... J-Lat.

Dominique: oh it's you... what do you want.?

J-Lat: for you to put the gun down .

Dominique: *putting it away*

J-Lat: I heard the news.. I'm sorry. *hugging me*

Lawd his cologne. That Giorgio Armani cologne that I like. while he hugged me, I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted into the sweetest smell known to woman. next thing I know, he picks me up and takes me upstairs. and yes we made passionate love. not that sucking d*ck and playing with my tits. but the f*ck me and hold me love. when we were finished, I got in my shower and took a nice one too. J just went back to his room and took a shower. is this considered cheating.? Hell I beg to differ. that n*gga chose who he wanted and I guess tonight gave me the greatest op to smash everything and find someone else. and J had it all. after I was finished, I went to check on the kids when I heard the front door open and Lauren walk in.

Lauren: hey Miss D.

Dominique: hey LaLa can you come here for a sec.? Young lady to woman talk.?

Lauren: hold on let me go put my briefcase down and I'll come see what's up.

Dominique: alright make it quick.

Then J walked out smiling and doing his little walk. ooh I can just tear him up right he-(PAUSE).. let me stop.

J-Lat: hey Miss L. Nice seeing you.

Lauren: you too J. now D what's up.?

Dominique: come here... hurry up.

She took her heels off and ran upstairs toward my room. we sat on my bed. I figured to just tell her what I just did and she understood what I was talking about.

Lauren: so did y'all use a condom.?

Dominique: *gasp* no....

Lauren: you're father is going to kill him and kill you right afterwards. and if you're pregnant... ooh just wait. but your father doesn't have to know.

Dominique: please don't tell him.

Lauren: okay trust me I won't .

Dominique: I mean it just happened so quickly. by the time he was through, I was just in

L&D: awe.

Lauren: I get that feeling too hun. but let me go get comfortable and we can just sit and chat.

And we did just that. it had reached 2am and then everyone came in. including Roc and I'm assuming his new gf. Desiree... J soon came to join us and I sat on his lap. I saw Roc catching glances.

Roc's POV::

Yes I brought Desiree over here but why is Dominique with J.? Now I know my memory is coming back for sure. every since Desiree got into the van with us, everyone had changed.

Ray: uh so how is everybody doing right now.?

Ebony: good baby but *whispering to Ray* why in the hell is she here.? I understand Roc lost his memory and all but... why her.?

Leah: *whispering to Ebony* I know right. he can do better. cuz at first I like her but now she started off on the wrong foot in the car.

Desiree: oh Dominique.. fancy meeting you here.

Dominique: *gets her gun out* maybe because I live here. fancy meeting you and him here. Hey Daddy.

Mr. T: hey baby girl how you doing.?

Dominique: I mean look around the room daddy... everything is different....

J-Lat: Uh Mr. T... I have an announcement.

Roc's Thoughts:: what the f*ck does he have to say .?! he took my girl. He disrespecting me... what the actual f*ckery.?

J-Lat: I would like to move out with your daughter. and take care of her. because what we did tonight... it was magical and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. Dominique Ashton Epps... will you marry me.? *getting on one knee*

I saw Dominique look at me out the corner of her eye and then back at J.

Dominique: yes I will.

I watched him slide the ring on her finger and kiss her.

Mr. T: wow. that was so sudden. Baby girl are you sure.?

Dominique: we all got to change somehow right.?

When she said right she looked at me and Desiree. I shook my head and Desiree just sat there smiling. so Dominique cheated on me.?! well two can play this game.

Roc: me and Desiree will be moving out as well.

Prince: congrats man.

Prod: yea congrats. but the same goes for me and Leah.

Prince: me and Kiara will too.

Ray: so will me and Ebs.

Myles: well I guess I'll just-(GCO)

Ray: you're welcome to live with me if you like.

Myles: thank you bruh.

Lauren: this is sudden as well. so I guess y'all can start packing tomorrow. and Dominique I can take the kids if you want me to...

Dominique: no I got it... j says our house is near Daddy's office. but I'll tell them tomorrow.

Mr. T: well as of tonight or today since it's 3, we will get rested. but when it hits 11am, it's time to get moving. and Congrats baby girl *kisses her cheek* and to everyone else. goodnight y'all .

Everyone went to bed and J slept in my room.i looked at my ring... Lawd I'm getting married.

-I know It's Kinda Short But It's All I Got To Hold y'all For Right now.-