Takedown

(Dylan's POV)

So much for going in there solo. Dunno what's with the girl. Must've been taking chances. We arrived back at Mike's Bar. We opened the door. "Yo, we're back!" I said, giving Mikko a high five and a fistpump to Khing. "We found this girl and hoped she could help." Lance said, introducing Addie to the group. Addie kept quiet. "Girl of few words, isn't she?" I chuckled. Addie gently punched my stomach. "Ow, ow, okay." I said. "Hm. Pretty great out here. This your friends?" Addie asked quietly to me. "Yeaaah. Only that guy with the vest, that green jacket dude, that half-German girl, the Israeli-looking guy and Lance." I said, pointing to Mikko, Khing, Naomi, Karlos and Lance. Addie nodded. "How'd you get here in the first place?" she asked. I shivered, the crash haunted me. "I..I don't remember." I lied, trying to forget the memory. "Okay." Addie replied. She was greeted by the other girls. "This place is gonna get overpopulated.." Lance muttered. I shrugged it off. "Don't worry. Pretty sure they got safehouses." I replied. We didn't really mind anything. We just had time together, of course, basketball, fishin' with the girls, watching Addie put salt on Ivan's coffee, oh man.

(Addie's POV)

Oh my gosh, that coffee prank really will pay off. I heard Ivan spit it out. "What the?! Who put salt in my coffee!?" Ivan asked. Tried my best to hold my laughter. Mikko cracked up. Khing laughed too. "Man, Ivan, you're kinda dumb." Khing said. Ivan dismissed it as Miguel's jeep stopped by. "Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt. But, we've got news that the militia is holding an important person. Holding vital info. No, not you, girl." Miguel said, as he pointed at me. Besides, I didn't get vital info. Just getting beaten up, and even forced to play Russian roulette. Nah. "He is located at the fishing pier not far from here. Don't cause trouble. Might kill him." Miguel said. Perfect oppurtinity, yes. "I can do it." I walked up and spinned my knife. "In that case, I'm going with her." Lance said. I looked back. "Fine. Fine. Don't. Just don't go Rambo 'til we have to." I said to him. I went to the armory. To my luck, the guys had silenced weapons. "Get a silenced gun. We need those." I took a dart rifle, an MP5SD and a Colt M1911 silenced. All Lance took was an MP5k Silenced and a Makarov GP-9 silenced. We took our ravaged Jeep and took off.

So, no trouble, no loud killing. Sounds about right. I just hope this Lance guy won't ruin the plan. We stopped a bit far from the pier, it was heavily guarded, I swear. "Alright, Lance, take point and sneak in. I'll provide overwatch near that hill." I said. Lance went ahead quietly to the pier as I set up positions on a small hill. Lance was behind a barrel near a guy smoking. "Take him out, will 'ya?" Lance whispered to the radio. I looked through the scope, made sure the guy didn't move, and fired. The dart hit the guy right in the neck, and he fell to the ground. "Lance. Take his body away and use his clothes." I suggested. "You sure this'll work?" Lance asked. "Trust me. I've been stealthly for two years." I answered. After he put on the person's clothes. He casually walked in to the prison. Time to go loud. Gunfire erupted in the fishing pier. I ran in there and smacked a guy and took his AK-47. I had to rescue Lance from here. I hitched a couple of grenades to clean them off. After a few minutes, Lance ran out with a girl, who was injured and bloody. "Come on, let's go!" I shouted, getting on our Jeep's MG and firing hundreds of .50 caliber rounds into enemy bodies. Lance drove the Jeep. Just then, a guy came out with an RPG. I gulped. He was about to load a rocket, but I pulled my M1911 and shot him in the face, knocking him back. "We're clear!" Lance said. I sighed. It didn't go the way it was meant to be, but we got the girl out.

LONG TIME NO SEE MAH HOMIES.