SUB: A Chat In The Bar

(THIS IS A SUBCHAPTER. YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT TO.)

P.S. Thanks to GSD_Lance for ideas.

-------------------

(Lance's view)

Few hours in and we got Khing and Mikko back. I was chatting with the bar owner, Ivan. He came back with a box of beer. We shouldn't get too drunk. I tried a shot anyway. It was still noon. "So, Khing. How'd you pull off the operation?" I asked. "We blended in, crashed the party and I pushed the captain and he got squished with a train." he said. "Ivan, you serve lunch here?" I asked Ivan. "Well, only dinner. I can try cooking though." Ivan answered. The girls, including Naomi, were laughing. Dylan was talking with Mikko, Josiah and Patrick were drinking like old friends. "Well, I usually don't get customers. It's a hangout place before the conflict." Ivan said. "Everyone's life changed..." Khing said, having another drink. It was really noisy inside.

After lunch, we had some fun. Turned out electricity was still on, and there was a basketball court. Ivan, Khing, Mikko, Josiah and Patrick played basketball, while I went fishing with the rest. Y'know, I was expecting crocodiles.

When we had enough, we went back inside. It was stormy.

And, we heard a knock on the door. Before we could answer, the door was forcibly opened. A girl stood there, messy wet hair, sore eyes and drunk. "Heeeeeey, I'mmmmm baaaaack!" the girl said. Ivan facepalmed. "Yveth. Why'd you come back?" he mumbled. She sat down on a table and started smoking. "Uhhhh, what's with her?" I asked. "She came here everyday smoking stuff and laughing uncontrollably." Ivan answered. As soon as she start laughing and shaking, all eyes was on her. "Is she high or something?" Mikko asked. "What do you mean hiiiiiigh?" Yveth said. "Yveth, I'm afraid you are banned here. FOR LIKE SIX TIMES I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU." Ivan said, pushing her out the door. The door was opened, a boy was standing and caught Yveth. "Hey, don't do that." the boy said. "Just get her away. Somewhere far from here, Alexus." Ivan said. "Alright." Alexus replied. "Well, Yveth, that's the seventh time you ran away." Alexus said as he walked away with Yveth.

That was it.