Chapter 3. Agent Life

Heeeeyyyyyyyy. How's life? 

Yeah. NEW CHAPTER!!! WOOOOO!!!! 

Ok then. On with the chapter...

I get home in record time to grab my bag for the mission, find Duck, wake him up and scream at him to clean up his mess while I'm away, and leave again. Record time being 20 minutes. 

Driving down the road in my car, I push the button on my GPS and punch in the coordinates to the meeting place. Surprisingly, it's only about a 10 minute drive there. It's a well known hotel around town that is famous for celebrities staying in while visting or staying over. 

Ten minutes later, as I park my car, I'm pondering in my head who my partner would be for this mission. In my opinion, I think that having Duck as a partner for all my missions would be so much easier, but I don't get to choose. I'm hoping that it will be someone that I haven't worked with before. I hope to God that it isn't Simon, a creepy guy in his late 20's that always tried to hit on me. Not that I can't defend myself, that part is easy, it's just that sometimes I really can't be bothered to put up with him and his wandering hands. 

I walk up to the lobby of the hotel and saunter over to the front counter, while checking for info about which room. 

"Come up to room 67. Don't bother going to the front counter for a key, there will be an extra key up there for future use. The door will be unlocked, just walk through the door. 

- Assassination Association

Okkaaayyyyy then. Straight up to the room it is.

I stop walkign towards the front counter and instead start heading for the elevators and press the button. The doors open and I quickly scan the wall, finding rooms 60-70 on level 6 and press the button with the number 6 on it. After waiting for about 30 seconds, I step out of the elevator and walk down the hallway, searching for the door with 67 on it. 

I find the door after walking for a minute and for a second, just stare at it, dreading to see who my partner wil be. 

I have a bad feeling about this.

I open the door slowly, still dreading the moment of truth. I pop my head around the door and brace myself for wandering hands all over my body. Instead, I recieve silence and not a person in sight. Confused, I call out, "Hello? Is anybody there?" 

The door to what I'm assuming is the bathroom opens and a person steps out. 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE!?!?

Jesse's POV

I come up to the hotel room slightly early as always, to prepare myself for meeting my new partner for the mission. 

Number 67. Number 67. Number 67. Ah, found it.

I unlock the door with the key provided and let myself in, checking out the room. So this is the room we are going to be staying in for the mission. It's not bad. 2 double beds, a bathroom, small kitchenette and window with a nice view. 

I sit on the bed, wondering who my new partner is going to be. I hope it will be a girl, a hot girl. Either way, I'll have to become friends or at least be able to stand them or the mission will be full of either arguments or awkward silences. Unless I really can't stand them, which will be really unlikely. There is only 2 people I really can't stand.

My new partner should be here soon.

I need to pee. If they come while I'm in the bathroom, I'll greet them when I come out. 

I go to the bathroom, close the door and lock it. After doing what I need to, I stand at the hand basin and look at myself in the mirror. Washing my hands, my ears prick up as I hear the front door opening slowly and a hesitant voice calling out. 

That voice sounds so damn familiar but I can't for the life of me remember why. I guess I'll find out why in a few seconds. 

I open the door leading to the main room and step through. I hear a gasp and turn my head to find out who the voice belongs to. I let out a gasp of my own while staring at the person in the doorway. 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE!?!?

How is it? How is life?

So I got my school ID yesterday and I can safely say that I liked my photo from last year better. 

I'm happy because I didn't take as long to update as usual. And sorry if the chapters are shorter than in other stories that anybody has read. I can't be bothered to type for longer and also, I can't think of anything else to add. 

I know nobody is probably going to read this story let alone these parts at the end and beginning, I know I don't when I read stories. I don't care because it feels good to type these things out. Also if I add these parts into the chapters, they appear longer, sooooooo.

Yeah, hope eveybody has enjoyed this story and give me any feedback whether it be criticism, tips or telling me about any grammar mistakes. But I mean it when I say, please don't send any hate. This story is only up on the internet for fun and the things in here aren't in any way real. It's not meant to be serious or anything and if I say anything to insult anybody, just tell or message me and I'll edit any part out. 

Also if anybody is good at covers, I would appreciate it if somebody could send me one? I am really crap at them and if I tried to make one, I would end up scrapping it. This cover for the story at the moment is just a little thing I made up in about a minute and I know if I tried any harder, I would probably still stick with this one. 

Also sorry that this note is so long. I kinda get carried away.