Exposing My Chemistry Teacher With My Enemy

My name is Ash May. Short for Ashley May. I am a 18 year old student at Mosman High School in Sydney. I have a double life, yep, you heard it. A double life. And when I say that, I don't mean that I'm a secret model that only me and my family know about or some shit like that. I mean that I am a secret agent, a spy, an assassin, call me any one of those and I will agree.

My job is the real deal. It is the whole package. Getting to go on missions by myself, with only a partner, spying on people, possibly fighting and the occasional getting spotted, my cover blown and landing myself a spot in the hospital. 

The only people who know about my second identity is the organisation I am in, and me. 

At school, I am an ordinary student. I blend into the shadows, I only have two friends, and half of my year doesn't even know who I am. My two friends I have are Julie Mathews and Rebecca Stark. I would rather have no friends than two because if I die in one of my missions, I would prefer that nobody would know who I am and therefore, not care. Unfortunately, on the first day of school, Julie kind of forced me to be her friend and I became friends with Rebecca because I would prefer Julie to be able to mourn with a friend over me than by herself. Neither of them know about my second life. They only know that I move around a lot for missions but they don't know the real reason. They think that I visit family. In reality, I am tracking down people that have a threat to society in an extremely dangerous job where if my guard is down for even one second, I could die for just that mistake.

Soooooooo? Good start? Hopefully it is. 

By the way, I apologise to anybody that reads this book. I have, like, an inability to finish any books or stories i write, so this story will probably stop after about four chapters. Who know? Maybe I will prove myself wrong and finish this story. ( Very unlikely)

Oh my god, I'm listening to Half a Heart by One Direction. It came out like two days ago? Anyway, it's amazing and I love it.