Boarding School For Wolves - Chapter 24

Still in Cain's POV & don't forget to read the chapter first....

The moans coming from Kaila’s mouth had my control snapping. I had wanted to take this nice and slow. I wanted to show her how much I loved her but, those sounds....God those sounds were too much. I ripped my lips from hers, a whimper of protest slipped through her kiss swollen lips. Kaila reached for me, taking her hands in mine I pinned them above her head. With my free hand I traced every line, dip and curve of her body. Her back arched off the bed, her breasts pushing closer to my face. 

Kaila struggled to get her hands from my grip but, I wasn’t letting up. 

“Stop,” I ground out, trying to reign in what little control I had left (which wasn’t much). 

“I want to touch you,” she whined still trying to pull her wrists from my hand. 

“No, today I will do all the touching.” I growled “You will be a good little mate and keep your hands there or I will punish you.”

She gasped and her eyes widened. Her struggling stopped and she just gazed at me. I nuzzled the side of her neck breathing deeply.

“Good girl,” I whispered into her ear.

Slipping my knee between her thighs I nudged her legs father apart. When I was sure she would move I released her wrist and slowly ran my hands down her body till I reached her knees. Hooking my hands behind her knees I spread her legs even more. The sight of her laying bare to me had me groaning. Leaning back over her I kissed her hungrily. Breaking away from her lips I kissed my way along her jaw till I reached her ear. Pulling her lope into my mouth I nipped at it and laved at it with the tip of tongue to relive the sting.

“Baby, I’m going to cum again and again.” I whispered huskily “When you’re withering in pleasure and begging me to take you, I am going to take you like the animal I am.” 

“Oh god,” she moaned arching her back again so that her chest was pressed against mine.

“By the time I finished with you, you wont even remember your own name.” I growled 

“What the hell are you waiting for?” she breathed

That was a damn good question. Scraping my teeth down her neck I laved away at my mark. Just seeing my mark on her neck had me hardening even more than I already was. Flicking out my tongue I licked my way down to her breasts. I groaned at the sight of her already hardened nipples. I needed a taste of those dusky rose colored buds. I swirled my tongue around the puckered peaks, feeling my little mates body shudder beneath me. I teased the area around her nipple before taking it into my mouth. A moan sounded from deep within me at the taste of her. 

I sucked and licked greedily at her breast, not able to get enough. Placing open mouth kisses on her chest I moved to the next breast giving it the same treatment. Maneuvering myself down Kaila’s lushes body my tongues tasted every inch of skin I could get to. The sounds that came out of my mouth once I reached the juncture between her well toned legs was a cross between a growl and a moan. 

Closing my eyes I breathed deeply. The scent of her arousal hung heavily in the air. I could practically taste it on my tongue. Right now I wanted the real deal on my tongue. My tongue darted out to get a taste of her sweetness. I moaned as her taste exploded in mouth it was ambrosia. Swirling my the tip of tongue around her clit, I just couldn't get enough. It seemed that neither could she, Kaila's body was withering in extasy as I took her body to heights that only I could.

Breathy moans reached my ears as I feasted away. Her hands tangled into my hair, holding me to her. Lifting my face I looked up to meet her eyes. I reached up and untagled her hands from my hair. I thought 'Screw the punishment' all I wanted to do was service my mate. Placing her hands at her sides I delved back into her sweet nectar.

I laved away at her clit and slipped two fingers into her tight passage. I moaned around her clit at how tight and wet she was. Thrusting my fingers in and out of her I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers. I didn't stop my pursuit as her climax shot through her body. Removing my fingers from her I dipped my tongue into her soaked core. In and out my tongue went drawing out her orgasm. Withdrawing from her I licked back up to her clit nipping at her nub sending Kaila into another climax. 

It went on the way for  a long period of time. I just could get enough of her taste and I did say that I was going to make her cum over and over. I had done just that and I had yet to hear her beg. Opening my eyes (which had been closed for a while) I glanced up at her. Kaila's eyes were squeezed shut, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. With one last lick and nibble at her clit she came screaming again. I licked up all her flowing juices and kissed my way up her body.

Situating myself between her shaking thighs I asked: "Are you ready to beg baby?"

Her mouth opened and closed, no words coming out. Leaning down I captured her bottom lips with my teeth, sucking it into my mouth before letting go. 

"I asked you a question," I growled 

Her eyes opened wide. They were glazed over with lust and pleasure. As if snapping back to reality her breathing hitched.

"Take me, Cain please..." she begged breathleely

With one hard thrust I was buried deep inside of her. I hissed through my teeth as her walls clamped around my dick. Her body arched  as a moan whispered through her parted lips. God I love that sound coming from her. I eased out slowly and reentered her just as slow. My body trembled, my wolf wanting out. He didn't like that I was going slow. He wanted me to take her like the animal we were. 

"Faster baby, harder." she moaned gripping on to my shoulders. 

Once again nestled deeply inside of her I flipped her over. Gripping her hips from the back I pounded into her. I slipped a hand to her dreanched folds, rubbing away at her sensitive clit. My other hand reach up and clutched the back of her neck. Her hands reached up to grip the top of the head board and I thrust harder and faster. 

"Oh...god...Cain..." she moaned throwing her head back.

"You like that baby?" I growled 

"Hell yes," she breathed glacing at me over her shoulder.

I could feel the sweat trickle down my back. My grip on the back of her neck as slipping as sweat popped up on her too. Removing my hand from her core and the one from her neck, I gripped her hips as I continued to plunge in and out of her. I could feel her walls getting tighter and tighter, I wanted to see her face as I took her to heaven once again. Pulling out of her I flipped her on to her back and rammed into her again. My name came from her parted lips in the form of a moan. 

"Look at me," I ground out, her eyes snapped to mine. "I want to see the look in your eyes as you climax again."

I picked up the pace and kept my eyes locked with hers. Her walls tighten even more and I could feel my self getting ready to release. My thrust got harder and faster if that was even possible. My grunt and groans mixed in with her breathy moans and pleasure filled whimpers. Kaila came on another scream bringing my release to the fore front. With one last thrust my seed poured deeply into her.