At The Wrong Time

It may be too late but I gotta say this.

For awhile now I never wanted to give my heart to someone. I know it was never what they wanted. But now, everything is different.

I met a boy who showed his affection towards me, constantly trying to get my attention. Calling me sweet endearments. Giving gifts and not expecting anything in return. Back then I was too irritated of him. I was not used getting all the attention. I was not used of someone liking me. I always liked boys who wouldn't like me. I said that's what excites me.

Months have passed and we didn't see  each other. We were miles away. One night, I was at his city, I had no one to be with so I tried to call him. It didn't occur to me that he had moved on.

Since then, I have been trying hard to get his attention. It's like the joke was on me now. And I have no clue what to do when it comes to this.

I don't want to just wait for him to finally notice me once more, so I told myself fuck it, I'm pouring my heart to this. I don't want to mess this up. I don't want to play games.

I need something serious this time. I need him. I never thought that I would be saying this, and I'd be damned to say this but, I can't take it if this wouldn't work.

I can feel my head spinning, my hands shaking, and my heart shattering when I think about the love we could've had.

I was so foolish. I wish I had known that this would happen, I may have had saved our hearts from this ache if I had been wiser.

If I am too late now, I just want to let you know that I am deeply sorry. And I sincerely love you.