Ain't my mom awesome sauce?

My mom is giving me that Spongebob look where he grinned like an idiot and gave you that I-told-you-so look.

"He is so totally into you gurllll!!!!" My mom said like a plastic teenaged girl.

I heard a rush of footsteps thudding downstairs.

"MOMMMMMMM!!!!!! SOMEONE KISSED ANGIE!!!!!!" But of course. The one and only Spencer.

"It's okay if he's hot."

I groaned.

"Well I have to get ready for school tomorrow."

"But you haven't answered my question."

"Yes mom he is hot, I don't know if he has abs and I don't know if he's into me."

"Good you think he's hot, he probably does have abs and is defiantly one hundred percent with out a doubt he's into you."

"But-"

"Look Angel, if he wasn't into you he wouldn't have kissed you, I see the way he looks at you and I see the way you look at him. Now if he wasn't into you then he would do nothing like that, and if you didn't like him I wouldn't force you to him. Now to the more important matters. Do you like him? Is he a good kisser?" Have I ever mentioned my mom is weird? You gotta love her.

To make her quiet I gave her my honest answers.

"Yes I like him and yes he is a good kisser."

"Now that's my girl. Well, I'm gonna go to my room and plan your guys wedding." Really.

"Mommmmm."

She threw her hands up in surrender. "Kidding! Kidding!" She gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Night, night. Don't stay up too late!"

"Night."

A/N Ahhhh you gotta love these kinda moms. BYEEEE