Never going back

I woke up with the sound of rain outside the window. I say up in my bed, yawned, stretched and looked into the mirror and saw evil me. Wait WHAT?! I looked back at the mirror and saw nothing. 'Must be my imagination' I thought, turned into a boy and went to the living room. Everyone was watching TV on the couch about the news. "So what's on the news?" I asked "Some random guy jumped off the San Francisco bridge and survived" EJ said "I have no way of responding to that." I said and say next to Masky and Sally say on my lap. As we watched the TV thunder roared outside and the lights went out. Sally screamed and hugged me. "Don't worry Sally, we're inside and the storm won't hurt you." I said as I hugged her. "Actually if we used our electronics lightning can strick the house and..." Ben said but I interrupted him "Not helping Ben" I said "Okay I'm going to go outside to find the circuit box. Whos going with me?" I asked "I'll do it." Jeff said and we went outside. It was soaking wet but once we found the box we tried to turn it on but it didn't work. "Now what?" Jeff asked "My dad worked with electricity back were I'm from. So if I could just..." I said as I played with the switches on the tool box. The lights inside turned on, then I felt some electricity from the sky and a bolt of lightning was about to hit Jeff. "JEFF LOOK OUT!!!" I said as I pushed Jeff out of the way and the bolt hit me. I screamed in pain and once the bolt stopped I felt weak and everything was blurry. I soon fell to the ground and all I could hear was Jeff screaming 'Jake' over and over in an echo until I could hear nothing and everything turned black.

Jeff's pov

    I was next to Jakes body making sure he was still breathing. Luckily he survived the hit. I picked him up and took him inside. Everyone rushed to me to see how he was doing. "What happened this time?" Toby asked. "Struck by lightning. How can he survive all these things that are happening to him?" I asked "I hope it doesn't trigger his demon. First was when he got it. Next he turned out of range. Then he was shot in the head and maybe he'll turn after getting struck." Slender thought to himself "Mmm. W-what.. happened?" Jake asked "You feeling anything dark in you?" EJ whisper but I couldn't hear "Um no I don't feel anything" He said "Maybe you should rest" LJ said and I took him up stairs to his room. Everyone followed and waited in his room till he woke up again. Toby and Slender watched him closely and I understand why Slender would but why Toby? I say next to him and asked. "Hey why you upset that Jakes hurt. He's fine if he survived a gun shot to the head." I said "I just... I'm still worried" He said and I saw he was blushing. I got suspicious and it hit me "Oh my Zalgo. You have a crush on Jake. I knew you were gay." I said "What the heck is wrong with you? I'm not gay he's just my friend" He said. I still think he's gay. Then I heard Jake move like he was panicking.

My pov
*Dream*

    I was chained to the walls and I pulled and pulled. I only had a black pants and the bandages that cover my chest. My hair was longer and you could tell I was a girl. Everything was on fire. Then flashes of cages were everywhere and the Creepypasta's were yelling. I saw blood, bodies and everything was just a blur. I tried to break the chains but I couldn't. Then that demon guy Zalgo, came with that fork thing and stabbed me in the chest. That didn't kill me but when he reached for my amulet and ripped or of me a shock of pain rushed through my body. I looked at everyone about to burn in fire and I couldn't do nothing. "It's only the beginning" Zalgo said.
*Dream end*

My pov

I woke up in a panic and I saw everyone in a chair waiting. They looked at me and I breathed heavily and tried to calm down but I couldn't. I started crying uncontrollably and had a panic attack. "Woah Jake calm down why are you like this?" Ben said but I was covering my ears and I had my eyes shut. "Give him space" Masky said everyone except Toby and EJ left. I still was crying and Toby was rubbing my back trying to calm my down. I hugged Toby and buried my face in his chest. "EJ isn't there anything that can help him?" Toby asked "No ask him what's wrong. You know him more than anyone in the house." EJ said and left the room. Toby quickly locked the door and I turned into a girl. "Toby, I can't do it. The more I'm here, the more it puts you guys in danger. I'm just putting all of you in danger. I know I'm only looking for my brother but I'm just running your lives crazy." I said "Look I know your scared but we just got to avoid whatever is gonna cause that awful dream." Toby said hugging me. "What was it about any ways?" He asked "I was chained to a wall and you guys were in cages. I was in my girl form and then Zalgo stabbed me. I didn't die but once he took the amulet off me I died" I said. "Maybe that's the thing we have to avoid, if the other boys find out your a girl then all that will happen. But if we avoid it. Zalgo won't get us and won't kill any of us." Toby said "Your right. I'm glad to have you as my friend." (Oh I friendzoned him😂) I said. Toby left the room and I feel asleep.