thirty fifth letter back.

dear aspen clary lawrence,
[i snuck into the office and looked through your file to find your middle name. sorry.]

i'm in love with you.

every part of you.

even the parts i don't know yet.
i want to find out those parts of you.

i'm ready to kiss your icy lips,
to dance with your lonely tongue.
i'm ready to feel how right our hands feel winded together,
even if our hands sweat and turn sticky.
i'm ready to tease you until you shush me with your lips,
for you to drive me mad until i tickle you silent.
i'm ready to hear my name come from your mouth so many times that the forbidden toxins bubble over.
i'm ready to play with your hair whenever the hell i want.
i'm ready to argue with you about which baseball team's better. [yankees.]
i'm ready for you to never tie your damn laces,
for me to be so nervous you'll trip, that i'll tie them myself.
i'm ready to interlock lock my hands with your twiddling fingers.
i'm ready for you to kiss the smirk you love and hate so much, right off my face.
i'm ready to enlighten your veins with my drunken laugh,
and i'm sure as hell ready to hear yours and what it does to my insides.
i'm ready to have you.
to love you.
to love you while you're right next to me.
i'm ready to whisper how much i love you, because i'm sure you'll love my whisper then.
i want you.
god, no,
i need you.

i'm coming to get you aspen clary,
you can bet your cute little ass on that.

-lane, i'm on my way sweetheart.
••

super long a/n beware!
(no like it's SUPER long!)

OMG GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ALREADY AT THIS LETTER I'M GETTING EMOTIONAL

ONE MORE CHAPTER

(mini spoiler!!!) this is the last LETTER (not the last chapter!;)

so i'm saving all the thank yous and emotional parts for later not this letter so here's what i do have for today.

a bunch of you guys were wondering MY favorites so here are some even though i'm really bad at favorites bc i don't like choosing!

movie: wow that's a hard one! so breakfast club is the one i say whenever i'm asked my favorite movie, bc hello perfect. and okay, i'm still a sucker for the cheaper by the dozen movies, can't help it! i still love real steel! um, i love all disney movies and i just reenacted basically all the scenes from frozen with my cousin this past week, and i love that movie!

non wattpad book: since i read the fault in our stars, i've been saying that's my favorite book, but now i'm not so sure! i mean, don't get me wrong, i loveeeee it! as well as all of john's other works, (i got a signed paper towns last christmas!!!). honestly i'm such a sucker for all kinds of teen fiction romance and stuff. but i also love heavy books, like really emotional. i love to cry during books! i mean books that stir that kind of emotion, ya know. i love the harlequin teen books from katie mcgarry, like l o v e. hm, i really like a whole lot of books, much too many to list! but if you haven't read those, you should! also i've read a lot of the books you've mentioned last chapter!

wattpad books: omg okay. i love the "bet gone wrong" series. like i've been hooked for almost a year now and i got attached and got my friend attached, so i'll always have a soft spot for my manwhores! also, i love bad boy stories i gotta say, hundred percent! and never have i ever was so amazing, and i'm not positive if it's finished yet? i love childhood sweethearts so far and all of hepburnettes stories! oh, and i love saving elliot!

song: at this very very second it's probably she by ed, but it may change by tomorrow! i like all types of music though, i just really like music!

tv show: it'll probably always be friends! and i love daria! and a lot of others.

and omg i love how you guys answer my questions!!

two more for tonight!

have you ever been in love?

(me? no)

first kiss story if you've had one! or a cute one you've heard or what you think would be a cute one to have!

(me? yes, playing hide and seek with him and his niece and nephew and sister! we hid under the crawl space under his basement stairs!)

okay 600 votes bc guys last chapter and we're going out with a bang!

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE. FORGIVE ME!

ps how cute is this letter???

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEXT AND LAST ONE???