Chapter 3 - Your Just Like the Evil Duck God in the Ferrari

This chapter is a little strange...

Hope you like it!

---

*Night is Asleep* Night's POV:

'Excuse me are you Night Jones?' A quaky voice asked, I looked up and saw a golden duck standing in front of me, with a halo above his head. 'Yes?' My answer sounded more like a question.

'Good' and with that Golden duck god pulled out a huge gun.

He aimed it at me and tried to shoot, but I was to quick, I jumped up and started running, running and running, so fast not even The Flash could catch up, I looked around me and saw a kid eating an ice-cream upside-down, cone first.

I saw a mum pushing a pram with a baby in it, although the baby was upside-down. Hmm... Strange.

Suddenly I heard a roaring sound, I looked behind me and saw the Evil Duck God in a bright pink Ferrari, chasing after me.

'AHHHH!' I screamed, getting a glare from an old lady walking upside-down on the pavement. I heard yelling and glanced behind me again, this time the Evil Duck God had other ducks riding Pink Unicorns farting out rainbows next to his pink Ferrari.

They were all holding guns, 'CRAP!' I screamed, trying to run faster, I closed my eyes when a loud ringing sound met my ears, after a few seconds I opened them and screamed at my surroundings. I was tied to a chair, surrounded by Evil Duck Henchmen still sitting on their unicorns, with the Evil Duck God advancing towards me.

'You were dumb to think that you could get away from me Night' The Evil Duck God snarled/quaked.

Just then he pulled out a huge gun, aiming it at me head he pulled the trigger...

'AHHH!' I screamed and jolted awake, as something cold and wet splashed across me, opened my eyes to see a hot guy, with bulging muscles holding an empty bucket of water.

'What was that for?' I asked, looking up to the roof I saw a big hole, with sunshine cascading through and onto the bed I was sitting on.

'Well you were yelling and screaming stuff like, 'The stupid evil duck god is going to kill me' and stuff so I thought I'd save you from your misery by waking you up Night' His hot voice answered.

'How do you know my name?' I asked, suspicious, I didn't even know this guy, but he knew my name...

'It's tattooed on the underneath of your wrist' He simply replied.

My face went ashen white, 'Please don't tell my mum!' I whispered.

He looked at me like I was some crazy goddess that had appeared out of know-where.

'Why would I tell you mum? What even made you think I knew you mum?'

'Ahh... Well I thought you might be in some mum club with her, called 'The Club for Idiot Rich Mum's Who Ditch Their Daughters and Extremely Hot Mean Guys' where you like play Chess and drink champaign?' I offered.

I heard a snort and looked around, realising their were about 4 other guys in the room.

'Really? 'The Club for Stupid Rich Mum's Who Ditch Their Daughters and Mean Hot Guys'? Really? What goes on in that imagination of yours?' He chuckled.

'Well atleast I have any imagination at all! I bet you've never even imagined a Hippo cross your evil dad!' They all looked at me weirdly.

'Wait...Don't tell me you've never imagined that!?!'

Silence...'God...Go get a life' I muttered under my breath.

'Anyway...Lets take you to meet the boss' The meanie guy said, smirking evilly.

---

OHHH MERRR GAAAAARD!

Thx for reading you people made of awesomeness!

Awesomeness sent from... The Exclamation Mark Girl!