Chapter 24

** Sorry for the long wait. Just finishing my requirements for the up coming graduation of mine. Thanks for understanding ;)
** Dedicated to sayo dahil sa comment mo na mag-UD nako xD. Talagang ginanahan ako bitgla nung nabasa ko yun :D Enjoy reading :)

Chapter 24 - Trust

"Kissing each other lips to lips."

My world stops after hearing those words. Did she just revealed what i've done earlier?

Janice inhaled as if she's lacking out of air.

"Is it true, Lex?" Jace asked.

My eyes widen. What to say? What to say?

Each of us looks confused and curious. Jace gritted his teeth and closed his fist.

"Answer me, Alex!!" Jace shouted in anger

"Is it true, Alex?! Is that how you convinced him?! Oh c'mmon you bi8ch!" Janice was about to tweak my hair when Jace enfold me.

"Dont you ever dare to pull just a single strand of my wife's hair or else.."

"Or else what?! Huh. You really have the guts to defense your wife after cheating on you! Such a fool!" Janice shouted

"No. She's not cheating on me. She's my wife! I trust her above everyone. I know she wouldnt do such things." Jace

He looked at me. I saw tears falling from his eyes but still he's smiling.

"I Trust NO One But My ONLY One." Then he kissed my forehead and looked at me once again and asked..

"It's not true, right?" Jace

A tear fell from my eye. I suddenly shook my head and choose not to answer him cause i know that he already found out my answer.

"ARGH! DAMN IT, JIMENEZ!" I felt Jace's anger. He punched Elley's face.

"Jace, stop it! You're hurting him!" Awat ni Janice.