i'm a Jew,your a Nazi..then how the heck did we fall in love!?! (8)

Hey,okay guys im gonna ask for 10 votes for the next chap because the stories gonna get a little crazy for here on in. so vote!! ^.^

Chapter 8

Tilly P.O.V

(A/N u do remember who Tilly is don't u?? Anyas sister who you al thought was dead!! MUHAHAHAH!!)

Coldness. Thats all i felt. The rain hitting my body,soaking me to the bone. In this dense moor i sought my escape but i knew they were gaining. I have walked for many days yet i have found no shelter of food except the odd tree and berries. When Anya was taken,mother was killed shortly afterwards,shot. I remember how her body swayed on the spot for a few seconds then,as if in slow motion,she gracefully fell to the floor with a loud hollow hump like a sack of potatoes hitting the ground. They took me,just leaving her body behind. They laughed as she fell,a few even kicked her. Screams that had escaped my mouth were silent ,too paralysed by the horror of what had just happened to express any emotion at all. They were going to take me to a camp,i knew they would as they hadn't killed me. I had heard stories abut these "camps". They were a living hell on earth and that you would soon die of either disease or starvation. I knew i couldn't let this happen to me. I was so scared i felt almost numb with the fear but outwardly i was eerily calm,to them i was oblivious to all of what had happened. As they man handled me into the army truck and put me in the back they both went to the front and i was left all alone thinking about how i could escape. We drove for about half an hour when i had suddenly felt jumps in the road,we were driving across a bumpy moor. The driver began cursing and trying to control the wheel and then it felt like i was flying. Nothing at that point felt real to me. I never heard their screams as the truck toppled,sending me flying through the wind screen,i never felt being thrown into a tree, For me it was numb,not truly realising what was happening.

I felt the blood though and the sudden heat of fire and the smell of burning.When i opened my eyes the truck had exploded and the ground was covered in small ponds of fire. The truck lay on its side,burning. The yellow flames licking and cackling in delight.

The first thing that had entered my mind was pure over whelming relief. I had had my escape. The soldiers dead and gone. The next,pain. The pain was excruciating,a bur as hot as the sun. Blood mixed with cold sweat ruined down me. I felt light headed,almost drunk with the pain. My body aching in ways i thought weren't possible. I stood up drunkenly and began to walk,stumbling and falling a few times but after about an hour the jelly in my legs eased and i began to walk more steadily. The pain had not ceased one bit but i was sure i had no broken bones or fractures just cut and bruises.

Its getting dark but to my relief, i am begging to see lights ahead.

Anya P.O.V

I walked quietly down the stairs and out the front door. This was going against all logic but right now i really couldn't give a damn. There was a slight breeze in the air as i walked under the full moon towards the rose bush. The sky was cloudless and a peaceful silence hung in the air.

I was the first there. In silence i stood there,wondering if i should just run now and forget about it. Maybe it was better i did that,instead of akin a possible fool of myself. As i was about to walk away i heard a rustle of leaves and he appeared out behind an old oak tree. He nervously glanced around,not yet noticing i was there but then his eyes fell on me. A dazzling smile spread across his lips as he took me in.

Kurts P.O.V

As my eyes fell on her i couldn't help but smile. She looked nervous and not sure she should be here. But she was here tat was all that mattered.

"You came"

She looked at me and said quietly

"What do you require sir?"

I frowned. "I do not want you to call me sir,you can call me kurt. I do not require anything i just want to talk to you" I said softly

She looked shocked

"What do you want to know?"

" i want to know how you make me feel this way"i said as i got closer "Feel this way"

By now i was only a few inches from her face,her breath mixed with mine

"Look im sorry but this cant happen" She said as she backed away

"Oh but it can" Gabbing her wrist i pulled her towards me bringing her to my chest. She squirmed,trying to break free but i kept my hold.

"PLease let me go"she whispered

"I really cant do that,see your just so attractive simply cant"

She giggled nervously at the mischievous smile playing across my lips. Its weird how she can make me act like this,im usually this square-faced,serious person but she has turned me into a cocky teenager.

"How about this,you give one kiss,one tiny kiss and ill let you go" i said seriously

"What! This absurd,this shouldn't be happening it has no logic " She laughed and looked me in the eyes and said breathlessly "And thats exactly why i trust it"

That was enough for me to bring my lips crashing upon hers and knotting my hands in her hair. I kissed her passionately,enjoying the closeness of her. And all to suddenly she ripped herself away from me. I felt confused because one second my tongue was wrestling withers and the next she was looking at me with a mixture of disgust and hate.

"What was that about?"

"This has gone too far. We shouldn't have done that. This is crossing so many boundaries,don't you understand!" She said exasperated

"Did you feel anything?"

"Pardon?"

"Its a simple question,Did you feel anything?"

"Its not the point,this all going way to fast. And besides We'er two very different people,from two very different worlds,we don't belong together" She said this with disgust in her voice but the way she was saying it,it sounded more disgust was aimed at herself than me.

"So you did feel something?" I pressed

"Yes,yes i did but i wish i didn't. I f you excuse me i must get back to bed,i've got to get up early tomorrow" She whispered and pushed past me and ran into the house.

I stood there for a few seconds and then followed,my head still filled with the feeling of her lips against mine.

Tilly P.O.V

I'm so tired. But i made it. It's nearly dawn and the birds are chirping happily in some nearby trees. The sound slices through me like a knife. My limbs are heavy and aching.I fall to my knees infront of a big gate which is surrounded in front of a big dark house with the Nazi flag on top of the roof. As i lie there i look at the beauty of the a rose bush not far from here....

Then a dreamless slumber takes me...

****************************************************

Please vote and comment!!! luv u all!!!