i'm a Jew,your a Nazi..then how the heck did we fall in love!?! (4)

Chapter 4! =D

Anya's P.O.V

I woke suddenly from another horrid nightmare covered in cold sweat. It was becoming a constant pattern here:go to sleep feeling exhausted after all the hard labour,wake up at 4 am and go back to sleep. The stench in here never really helped me get back to sleep and tonight i felt sickness sweep over me as i breathed in the horrid stench. I looked about me. Darkness but i could see the faint outline of the bunks and people. There was occasional grunt or snore or cough from random people. I couldn't take it any more the cramped place was making me feel nauseas. As quietly as i could i got down from the bunk and crept down the isle towards the door. I hardly dared i breath as i opened the door very carefully and shut it quietly behind me. I looked out around me. There were atlas 7 other huts and the full moon cast a silvery shadow over the uneven ground of the camp. F or on split second i had a bid for freedom but i knew it would be useless,there was barbed wire fences nearly 12 feet high and night guards and lights and sirens,heck i didn't stand a bobs uncle. I stood in the clean night air,breathing heavily as i knew i wouldn't be able to breath clearly until morning. That seemed eons away,morning. I may stay out here for 5 more minutes...

Kurts P.O.V

My back seemed stiff and aching as i sat in the stiff wooden stool just beside the steel gate entrance to the camp. I would be on night duty until dawn and they didn't have the curtsey to even give me some sort of comfort at all. I wish i was at home in a proper bed instead of sitting on an absolute block of wood. I was looking around when something caught my eye,a glint of silver or gold was it? I'm not sure. I pushed my cap up so i culled see more clearly and there she was,the Jew who i had made sure ate. She was standing there in the moonlight,so still and graceful even in stillness. I trued on my flashlight and made my way over.

"What are you doing out here?" I said curtly

She jumped and turned around in shock,her pale blue eyes wide with fear.

"N-n-nothing,s-sir" she stammered

"Why are you stuttering,do i make you afraid?" i asked. I didn't welcome the feeling of her fearing me.

She shook her head but her emotions told different. She seemed to be visibly shaking in terror at the mere sight of me.

"What is your name?"

"A-anya,sir" she said weakly

"And why are you out of your hut at this time at night?" I didn't like the way i was speaking to her,it made me feel like i was father and i hated all the prospects of being like him

"Please forgive me sir,I-i-i was having trouble breathing in there and i thought i could quickly come out and have a breath of fresh air" She said in a rush.

"I see" was all i could say. "it is hard breathing in there so i understand"

"Kurt. General Kurt." I stated and held out my hand.

"Anya. Anya Krief." she said cautiously in return and shakily held out her hand.

As soon as our hands touched i felt this sort of electricity going through me,an almost spark. She seemed to have felt it too because she never averted her gaze from mine and held my hand much longer than necessary. When we did finally let go,a panicked look crossed her face and she blushed,as if only just realising what had happened.

"Would you like a walk around the outside of the camp,though i'll have to come with you in case you make a run for it" I said matter -of -factly

She nodded weakly. So we set off. When we got to the gate was guarded by the same soldier who was rude enough to call Anya a whore and spoke to me with such annoying arrogance. He smirked at me when we reached him and he had some weird glint it that i couldn't place. It was quiet unnerving.

"Should i tell the sergeant,ah you might be awhile,Kurt?Because it may seem you have some prior arrangements to attend to" He's said evilly. He had spoke in German so Anya couldn't understand a thing. I gave him a look that would slice a man in two and he backed away then. He opened the gate and we swiftly passed through. I have a weird feeling about this...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks for reading! COMMENT!!

VOTE if u want 2!!! =DDDDD