1

Ramona-

Let's take this back to summer 16.
Honeslty the worst year of my existence. Okay let's not be dramatic but it really sucked. My whole life had changed that year.

From getting caught up with boys, to dealing with drama about boys. From getting arrested more then three times for the use of marijuana, underage drinking and stealing my moms car more than once . I had put myself in a very bad position and into so much shit that I didn't even know how to find a way out of it.

I slowly became the family dissapointment. Which made things worse for me because when I wanted to better myself I had no one there to help me. That's when I met my ex. His name was Scott.

Such a dream boy, id say. He was everything every girl ever would want in a guy. From being goofy to romantic to mature and understanding. He was way out of my league but with just a little effort i tried and we made history.

I had met Scott when I was sixteen, at the time he was a year older than me. Me being a sophomore and him a Junior, he was the captain of the football team. Very popular, everyone knew the guy. The thing was I had went to a different high school than him, we had met at a party in the beginning of the summer.

Here's where the story begins..

-

"Hey Ramona if you're not at my party tonight I'm going to be supper sad." I just laughed and looked down blushing.

Daniel just looked down at me with a determined look and a smirk on his face. "Wouldn't want you to be sad would we?" After I said that I slickly connected our lips and left him right there with a huge smile on his face before I turned around and started heading to the last period of the day.

I was already five minutes late but we didn't have anything else to do considering it was the last day of school. Everyone was roaming the halls, when I had walked in everyone was on their phones not even bothering to look up at who walked in besides my best friend Lex.

The teacher kept her eyes glued to her phone and I walked towards lex near the back of the room.

"We're going out tonight." Was the first thing I said with a cheesy smile, she just sighed and continued to scroll through Snapchat.

"To do what?"

"To a party Daniel invited me too.." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She didn't say anything and I groaned.

If she didn't come with me then she would be mad if I went without her. So that meant if she didn't want to go then I wasn't gonna go. I rolled my eyes and sighed, pulling out my phone going straight to my messages.

"Lex, c'mon! We don't have to go to Daniel's party, I have more addresses. Sam invited me to his by the beach tonight he said he wanted to see me." Smirking knowing if we went to that party me and Sam would be in his room most of the night anyway.

"Or how about Anthony's? I know I kissed him when I was drunk but he said he liked you." I laughed at myself because I sounded ridiculous but I was just a care free person. She just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Where is Anthony's party gonna be by?" Squealing with a little excitement i sent her the address.

"Fine. I'll pick you up around 10 since the party doesn't start till 11, we could just chill for the first hour get some bud, roll a couple of blunts and smoke." I nodded and texted Anthony to be expecting us.

"Okay class. It was a good run in the end and I hope you all succeed in your future lives, it was an honor to have you all as my students, contact me in the future if you need anything." All eyes went to the teacher and the bell rang right after that.