Part I:Chapter2

I tried avoiding contact with him. From my long hair I cut into shorter as a sign of forgetting memories, bad memories. Am I wrong that he hates me or it is just me?.

At school, while Nicole, Anne, Ken, Russ, and I was talking when he went and chatted with us. I lose my temper when... I suddenly shouted that I hate him.I was like super angry at him and snapped"I hate you".Then they were telling its all right,giving complement that I was beautiful.That moment,He said sorry and all of a sudden,my feelings for him came back.I was too dumb I accepted his apology.Maybe soon,I'll regret it.

Kristian's PoV

"What the hell?",I told Penelope."I didn't tell anything like that".I told Penelope.I said sorry to her and she acccepted it.

Penelope's PoV

We were having fun,but I saw him staring at me creepy.I didn't mind it at all.We didn't talk for almost all day.I feel like something's wrong.I spotted him with Ana talking then I notice how sweet he is with Anna.I felt my heart in pain.It's just like the pain I felt during free day.Why always Ana?,Maybe he really have feelings for her.I am not sure but I hope not.I wish for just once Kristian would tell me the truth but would I rather be hurt because of the truth or be hurt because he kept me hoping?.I don't know what to do?,Am I going to be hurt or not.He tells me that he's telling the truth but I know deep inside he's lying.