"Wreck"

This isn't one of 'those' stories, I can't really explain it but if you mean for example this is supposed to be a vmin but then there's suddenly some turn of events and it ends up being jikook... For everyone thinking it would end up like that too...

I really want to answer that but it's already obvious from the book cover and title. (I said vmin right?) Keep calm I know how much you thirst for vmin, just wait for it xD

Thank you for leaving comments. Ily. And oh the votes, 😭 thank you for voting!

Song choice: The scientist by Cold play

-majoy ♚

(EDITED)

Chapter Eleven

"Wreck"

Jimin shouldn't have done what he did but he shouldn't regret anything. Jimin walked through the corridor ignoring the boy staring at him.

It's been a week since he had last seen Taehyung, they haven't talked. He misses him so bad. That's all he could think of, he misses Taehyung's soothing voice, his big hand that warms and almost engulfs his smaller hand, his whispers of comforts that truly calms him down and brushes his worries away. Above all he simply misses Taehyung.

"Jimin."

He let out a sigh, he pressed his lips together anticipating what's to come as he turned around to the source of the voice. He raised his eyebrows in question.

Jungkook was wearing an unreadable expression as he handed him a notebook. "You forgot this on your desk earlier. We had an assignment and I thought you might not have a copy so..."

Jimin nodded as he understood, after what happened to them he couldn't face Jungkook, couldn't even meet the boy's gaze. "Thanks..." He slowly reached for the notebook which the younger easily gave.

"That's it..." Jungkook parted his lips as if about to speak then closing it again then he slowly nodded, "That's... all."

Jimin was holding his breath, he didn't want to be questioned. He didn't want to answer. Not now. At least not at this time because he was still unstable. "Okay..." With that, he spun in his heel and walked away.

He knew Jungkook stayed in his position for a while before walking the opposite way. Yeah, it's better this way. They shouldn't cross paths, it would be a disaster for both parties who can't decide on what they want. Jimin thought he knew himself perfectly, guess he was wrong.

He was still baffled by the way Jungkook had acted when he saw him. It's like he was relieved and happy both at the same time, Jimin no matter how much he tries to forget the look Jungkook had. He simply couldn't.

Because that's the exact look he wished the other would give him every time he goes home to him... Despite everything that had happened, somehow deep in his heart he knows Jungkook still has a space in it. After all, Jungkook was his first love.

His heart was beating wild from surprise as he saw Taehyung making his way towards him. He halted, eyes wide. He was nervous. Taehyung doesn't know about what he did with Jungkook, also he was a bit embarrassed from the way he acted when he came to Taehyung's apartment. He wasn't ready for a confrontation, 'not now not now', he chanted in his mind.

"Baby, I heard you changed your schedule." Taehyung inquired with his usual smile.

Taehyung was smiling. Why was he smiling?