"Sweet"

[Edited]

Chapter Four

"Sweet"

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"I think we'll be late..."

"5 more minutes babe."

"B-but..."

"Please?"

"O-okay..."

Jimin sighed in defeat as he kept his hand rested at the green grass beside him and the other laying on top of Taehyung's shoulder. He looked down at the boy laying his head at his lap. Jimin didn't question anything, was playing pretend this real?

Taehyung's soft snores made Jimin smile as he looked up at the sky. The sun was out today and he was thankful that the shade provided by the tree help protect them from the heat of the sun. He looked down at the boy sleeping soundly, he observed the male's defined features. His hand involuntary hovered above the taller's face as he traced the other's bridge nose with his index finger.

"So broad." Jimin whispered. He smiled, Jungkook's was broad as well but slightly bigger in comparison.

Jimin was a bit taken a back when his hand was held strongly by the other who was now awake. "What were you doing?"

Jimin's face heat up as he stared at Taehyung's gorgeous face, "N-nothing!"

"You little liar." Taehyung flicked Jimin's forehead causing the latter's face to scrunch in slight pain. The taller laughed, "You're so cute."

"That wasn't funny!" Jimin chided aiming a punch at Taehung's chest who was quick to dodge it.

"I'm sorry. Anyway are we late now?" Taehyung asked stretching his arms over his head with a a yawn.

Jimin checked the time in his wrist watch then shook his head. Taehyung nodded as he stood up, "Let's go. Meet me at the gym after class okay? I'll send you home."

Jimin stood up as well brushing his bottom, "No need! I can go on my own."

"Chimchim, remember, I'm your boyfriend and I want to do it. Okay?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin as they walked towards the school building.

---

Jimin gathered his things as he was about to walk out of the room, the class had just ended and he was now supposed to meet Taehyung.

"What got you so excited?"

Jimin gnawed at his bottom lip as he looked at Jungkook who was standing beside the door. He took a moment before gaining a bit of confidence to glare, "None of your business."

Jungkook chuckled, "Everything's my business when it comes to you." He said, voice full of dominance and possession that made the older boy's blood boil.

Jimin wanted to punch Jungkook, "I have to disagree. Wasn't I only your past time?"

"Well... technically that's correct but what's mine will always be mine and you... you're still mine." Jungkook stated with a serious expression.