Chapter 20

Killian's POV

Months its been months since I have seen my Princess. Snow and Charming and I have been trying to get home, but it was taking to long.

"We cant go in the water with out a ship and so far non have come this way." Charming says.

"Thats it Im swimming." I say.

"You'll die. There are creatures in that water. Emma wont like you dead." Snow says.

"I need to be with her and this taking to long." I say.

As we walked around a man approached us.

"Snow and Charming? Word has spread. Congrats." The man says.

"On what?" Snow asks.

"On your grandchild. The child Princess Emma had last night." The man says.

"Child? Emma had a child? Hook! Did you know?" Charming asks me.

"No. I had no idea." I say.

"If she had a baby last night. Then Emma got pregnant before we lost her. Which means?" Snow asks looking at me.

"I have a child. Emma had my child. Now I really have to get to her." I say.

"And we will. Emma wont raise this baby alone. This child will have its grandparents and its father. We will get home to them. I promise you." Charming says.

Emma we are coming home to you. I just wish I knew how.

Emma's POV

I held my new baby in my arms and I didnt know what I was gonna name him.

"Hey how you feeling?" Liam asks.

"I dont know. I mean Im happy with this little boy, but I cant think about being his mother without Killian or my parents here." I say.

"Emma, Zelena and I found a bird outside your window a couple months ago it had a note, but we thought it was a joke. Then earlier today when you were napping there was another. They are from your mother. We know that now." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Here read them. Then tell us what you think." He says and hands them to me.

Emma,

My beautiful girl I wanted you to know that Hook, your father, and I are alive. We are trying to come home. We love you.

-Your Mother

Then I reader the second note.

Emma,

We heard you had a baby last night. Congrats. We are trying to come home. We are on a island outside the Enchanted Forest, but with the Jolly Rodger destroyed we cant. But we are trying. Give the baby lots of love from us. We love you.

-Your mother.

"Liam! Zelena! Their Alive!" I yell but woke the baby.

"We know what should we do?" Liam asks.

"Find them and bring them home." I say.

"We will." Zelena says.

I rocked my baby boy in my arms and he stopped crying.

"Shh my sweet. Our family is coming home. We will have our family together again." I say.

Our family is coming home and now my son will have his grandpa, his grandma, and his father. They are coming home and our family will finally be together.

A/N: Hey guy I have a new story out called Two Passing Ships. So please go and check it out. Thanks.