Beliefs

As soon as I finish my thought he kneels down and finds himself face to face with me.Just looking into his eyes was enough for me to figure out his intentions.
He takes a minute to examine my face,as if something was wrong with it,or so I thought.With a quick movement of his hand he pushes me down onto the ground,placing himself on top of me.Even though he had just climaxed,his crotch was hard once again.He moves his hips closer to my face; the strong odour of his manhood filling my nostrils.It was stiff,veiny and covered in my saliva from before.As I directed my gaze upwards,my eyes met with his.Black mixing with brown.
As soon as he scanned my in blush covered face,with saliva streaming down the corner of my mouth I could feel his crotch twitch.This was such an immense turn-on for him.He started to rub himself against my face once more; slowly moving his hips back and forth.To his surprise I stuck my tongue out and gave him a few licks here and there,which resulted in even more precum leaking from the tip.
All of a sudden he stopped everything he was doing and harshly grabbed me,lifted me up and flipped me over with such unexpected strength.I let out a quiet moan as he groped my buttocks.He was rough,but for some reason the rougher he became the better it felt.Was I a masochist?No way..
My thoughts were interrupted by a stinging sensation from the slap my backside just received.Without being able to keep my voice inside I let out a yelp.But Father did not hesitate to give me a few more of these,enjoying every cry,moan and groan he pulled out of me.He then placed his crotch inbetween my ass and panties and started slowly moving his hips.My cheeks reddened even more and my breathing became ragged as he pressed himself against me.
He moved his chapped lips to my ear and whispered very quietly.
"I need to punish you for your sins,child.."
"Father please...Don't."
I mumbled in a low tone trying to remain calm.
As I said that I could feel a hand wrapping around my neck gently..
Without a warning he squeezed down hard which made me gasp immediately.
He then growled into my ear.
"Disobedience is a sin,child.Remeber...To become disobedient is to sin or rebel against God."
He spoke with such amusement in his voice,as I struggled to breathe.
As I started squirming he slowly loosened his grip.
He observed me while I tried to catch my breath and softly pulled my hair back,placing a few kisses onto my neck; going all the way up to my ear to lick it now and then.
"Father.."
I weakly tried to stop him.I wasnt ready for this.
"Not here Father.."
After hearing what I just said he chuckles and slowly rises up onto his feet.
I do the same,turn around and confront him.
He comes closer to me,forcing me back,against the wall.I jump a little when the coldness of the wall meets with my backside.
He was quiet taller than me so I raised my head to look at him.
As I did so,he took the chance and grabbed my chin,crashing his lips onto mine.
My first reaction was to resist but I soon found myself kissing back.
He then continued to go lower,sucking and biting on my neck.Acter that he decided to whisper into my ear.
"Where then,child..?"
I froze; without an answer to come up with I remained silent.
He then lead me to the statue in the centre of the church and asked.
"Maybe you'd like to do it here,child?In front of our lord and saviour?"
He quickly,without hesitation lifts my skirt up,pushes me against the enormous statue and places his crotch inbetween my thighs.
"Father..you cant!"
I wiggled,trying to escape the tight grip he had placed onto my wrists.
He kept rubbing himself against my meaty thighs,enjoying every second of it.
He then proceeded to pull my panties down; placing his crotch where he imagined it to be.
"I can't hold back any longer child..I'm sorry."

---I got interrupted in the middle of writing today,sorry guys.I promise I'll get back to it as soon as I can.Thank you all for reading 💕