You have my blessings

I finally made the step.Being an atheist my entire life I have made the surprising decision to enter one of our local churches.The feeling that lingered inside of me in that exact moment wasn't something I could describe.Or was it no feeling at all that I had mistaken for a new emotion awakening?The first thing I noticed was the pleasant and refreshing smell of what I can assume were flowers that can usually be found in a church.Although the smell was welcoming,the walls were painted a dark color,giving off a rather unsettling feel.As my eyes adapted to my poorly lit surroundings I caught a glimpse of a statue in front of me.It was illuminated by the small amount of light coming through the medium-sized windows on the wall.Before I realised it I found myself standing in front of a statue that represented Jesus Christ nailed to a cross.What I felt after seeing it?Nothing.As much as I wanted to feel a connection with it,there was nothing but a feeling of amazement towards the one that created this masterpiece of a statue.The details were unbelievably realistic and breathtaking.
As I stepped closer and stretched my arm out,preparing to touch it,a voice interrupted me.
"Hello child.What brings you here at this hour of time?"
I couldn't figure out what he had meant by that.Im pretty sure it was still day time.
After taking a closer look at the man I could make out a tall,slender,rather good-looking man in his late 40s.To my surprise his presence was welcoming and his deep voice was fairly calming.Based on his clothing,I came to the conclusion that he was indeed a priest or maybe even a bishop.I did as I was told to by friends and relatives.As soon as he was in my reach I took his hand; it was surprisingly stiff,veiny and manly for a priest; I placed a kiss on top of it and greeted him before giving him any kind of answer.
"Father,bless."
As soon as my words trailed off in the distance,I could hear a quite chuckle escape the priest's lips.
I raised my glance from below,to look at the tall man that was standing in front of me.As I scanned his facial features I couldn't help but stare at his neatly trimmed beard,thick dark eyebrows and jet-black eyes.His clothing was fairly loose but that didn't stop his masculinity from showing.
"You have my blessings child."
He let's out a low murmur as I slowly srtaighten my posture.
I had no clue if I was supposed to give my thanks,but I did regardless my doubts.
"Thank you,Father"
As the word father made it's way out of my mouth a little sparkle could've been seen in the priest's eyes.Did I get the wrong impression?Where priests indeed just like us...'ordinary people'; resisting the temptations of our modern world?
There wasn't anything holy about the way he held my hand.It felt intimidating yet somehow pleasant at the same time.A strong,secure grip; the grip of a grown up man.
"There is no need to thank me,child.Take a seat." He shifts his gaze to the pews for a second; but quickly returns it to me.The way his eyes followed every movement of mine made my heart beat fasten; the way he whispered 'child' at the end of every sentence made my hands sweat and shake.I gave him a little,polite smile as I took a seat.For some reason this man made me so nervous.
"I want you to tell me your difficulties,child."
He continues in a low tone; his eyes focusing on my fiddling hands.
I take the moment to inspect his face once more.The wrinkles on his face only defined his unusual yet beautiful features.
I could've spent quite a long time staring at this man but as soon as his eyes pierced through mine I was forced to come up with an answer.No,his glance didn't just pierce through my eyes,it pierced through me.He was reading me like a book.I shifted my legs,pulling down my utterly short skirt.He caught what I was doing and took a moment to lay his eyes on my exposed skin.I felt my cheeks flash a bright red.
"I'm not sure,Father.Im not sure what my difficulties are..But something is missing in my life,Father.I came to seek answer from you."
I suddenly find his hand resting on my shoulder,which makes me jolt somewhat.
His eyes focus on mine; slowly studying my expressions.He then moves them lower; looking me up and down which is the reason for my cheeks reddening even more.
"You're young and beautiful,child.What could possibly bother you?"
I gulp down the piled up saliva and give him a chuckle just to calm myself down.
"I don't know,Father."
His hand that he placed on my shoulder twitched as I mumbled 'father'.
"You're tempting me,child."
As soon as he finishes his thought my heart skips a beat.
"W-what do you mean Father?"
I somehow,with an unbelievable amount of tension in my voice,manage to reply.
"I shouldn't be doing this,child."
All of a sudden,he slides his hand down; inbetween my thighs.My mind blanked out and I found myself in a situation I didn't know how to handle.He can't do that here...And most of all, he can't do that to a seventeen year-old girl.C-can he?Seeing that I didn't put up a fight or any kind of resistance he slowly pulled down one of my thigh highs.I kept my gaze low; avoiding eye contact,extremely ashamed and embarrassed.The priest enjoyed this so much; his breath became heavier; his actions bolder; his thoughts dirtier.As I took a minute to avert my eyes,I caught a glance of his crotch.Although he was dressed in loose,clergy apparel,it was tight enough to show his hardened crotch.As my thoughts wandered off,his voice snapped me back into reality.
"Get on your knees,child."
"B-but Father.."
I mumble through a gasp as he tangles his fingers into my hair and pulls me harshly down towards the ground.My knees hit the ground pretty hard as I found myself in front of his crotch.
He slowly pulls my face forwards,rubbing himself against my cheek.The fabric of his pants was soft and pleasant to the touch.I could feel him twitch as I let out a rather silent moan as a reaction to him pulling my hair harder and harder.He looks down at me,with such amusement reflecting in his pitch-black jewels.
He takes a long glance at me before slowly releasing my hair.He rose up to his feet,took a long sigh and distanced himself.
"I...I'm sorry,child."
He mumbles under his breath; still heavy from all the excitement.
"But this has to stay between us,child.Promise?It has to.."
He turns back around,giving me a worrying look.I don't give him an answer just yet.It felt so good seeing him like that.With his usually slicked back hair now all messy; blush covering his cheeks; eyebrows narrowing in a worried expression; his hardon clearly visible.
I kept quite and slowly made my way to him - crawling.As I reached my destination his expression went from worried to surprised; patiently awaiting my next move.I raise myself slightly up,just enough to reach his waistline.
"Father,bless..."
I let out a low mumble as I move my hand over his crotch.He almost immediately twitches.
"W..Wait child.This is wrong,I made a mistake.I let my thoughts take over.Please get to your senses."
His answer leaves me baffled.Not waiting for another plead,I get up.
I take the thigh high that he pulled off; slowly bending over to put it back on; making sure he gets a good view of my panties.
Why was I enjoying this so much?He was way older than I,he was a priest,a man of cloth.This was wrong,but that's what made it so exciting.
"I'll be leaving now child.May God bless you."
"I don't believe in God Father."
Without a tiny bit of hesitation I reply to him.
"Child!" He raises his voice. "You're in a building of God and yet you speak against him,do you have any idea what you're doing?"
"Father,you're in a building of God as well,do >>you<< know what you're doing?"
I attack him with yet another chuckle before making my way to the entrance.
As suspected,I did not get an answer from him after my last statement.He just kept quite,watching me leave.
Before closing the old,screeching door I take one last glance at him.The state he was in couldn't be described with mere words.The whole room was filled with testosterone; he was way too excited.
My shy self returned and I closed the door quickly; reality slowly sinking in.I wasn't sure what exactly happened,it all progressed in such a quick pace.As my eyes adapted to the blinding sunshine I hear the door open."Please,can you come back in child?"
I didn't expect this at all,so it took me by surprise.I shyly stepped closer to the door.As soon as I was close enough to him he places a tight grip on my arm,pulls me inside the church,closing the door in the process.
I gasp at the suddenness of the moment.
He starts to kiss down my neck; stopping to nibble,suck and bite on some spots.I wiggle a little but that only results in him grabbing me by the wrists and tightening the grip.Damn,so strong for a priest.
He pushed me down on my knees without a thought,clumsily unbuttoned his pants as quickly as he could and buried his crotch inside of my mouth.He gave me a second to adapt,my tongue curling around the shaft as the taste of his precum explodes in my mouth.Salty.
After a while of softly thrusting his hips,he grabs me by my hair and roughly pushes it down my throat,as deep as he could.My throat started hurting and my gag reflexes didn't take long to kick in.
I gagged every time he thrusted in and out,trying to mumble out a 'stop'.
I sunk my nails into his thighs as he sped up; eyes filling with tears and lungs running out of breath.
He continues to thrust a few more times and with a final,quick thrust he cums straight down my throat; forcing me to swallow.Moans,groans and heavy breathing filled the air.He was in an ecstatic moment.He gazes down at me for a while without pulling out...slightly wiggling it around from now and then.
As he finally pulls out I immediately gasp for air; my lungs pleading for it.
"That was amazing,child..."
He murmurs under his heavy and uncontrollable breath.
"You're such a pervert,Father.."
I answer him through gasps.