∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Jaden Pov

Ugh. I hate mornings.I can honestly say that im not a morning person.I get out of my comfortable bed to take a shower.After taking a 15 minute shower and doing my hygiene stuff i received a text from the bae ( Jasmine ). I Immediately opened up the text message.

****************************************************

TEXT MESSAGE

Princess♥  

Good Morning babe.How u sleep ??

Me: Good morning beautiful. I slept actually pretty good.....I was thinking if today we can go to Dave& Busters with my crew and of course you can invite Chyna and Camilla.

Princess

Sure ill love that.What time you thinking about going??

Me: Around 6 ish

Princess

Okay.Cool.Im about to text the girls and let them know.

Me: Okay babe

****************************************************************

 After texting Jasmine I decided to get on Twitter. My Twitter was blowing up seriously. So while going down my news feed i came across a picture of Jasmine and I. Damn the paps caught us. It was a pic of me kissing Jasmine. The paps are paranoid. Sometimes being the son of Will Smith and Jada Pickett can be annoying. Sometimes i wish i can just be a ordinary teenager. No paps, No interviews, No article being posted about you every minute...........

*Stella Calls*.......( push ignore)

Text Message 

STAAB ( Stella That Annoying Ass Bitch )

Dont ignore my call...... So you go out with Jasmine now.Really? You can do so much better.

**************************************

I Just simply ignored the text message. She erks. Going out with her was a big mistake.I will regret it for the rest of my life.

* Texts Moises*

Me: where going to Dave&Busters at 6

Moi That MSFT

Alright . Is Chyna coming?

Me: I think So .....Why??

Moi That MSFT

Just asking.

Me: Let me guess you like Chyna.

Moi That MSFT

Yea a little bit......

Me: I knew it.

****************************************

Mom: Jaden come and eat breakfast before your food get cold.

Me: Okay mom 

* AT THE TABLE*

Mom- So who this Jasmine girl i've been hearing about

Willow- Oh she goes to our school. She Jaden new Boo.

Mom: When were going to meet this Jasmine.

Me: Ummm soon I guess

Mom: As long as you guys arent having Sex..im cool with her coming over.

Me: Mom its kinda too early for that dont you think. I mean we just started dating. 

Mom: So have you guys talked to you dad.

Willow: Yea i talked to him this morning

Me: And I talked to him yesterday.