More Than Friends ( A Roc Royal Love Story )

Jasmine Brown- hazel brown eyes

, light skinned, have long and Sandy brown hair, 5'2, have a belly button piercing, and had a big butt and with curves.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Pov

I wake up to the sounding of my alarm clock. I immediately hurried up to turn it off because the noise was getting annoying. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to run the shower water, about 2 minutes later I hopped in the shower and just let the warm water hit my body I'm not gone lie it felt pretty good but anyway after taking a 20 minute shower I decided to get out other wise I would be late for school. So I got out and dried off and put on my secret Victoria undies and bra.Then put on some lotion after that I brushed my teeth and went to my walk in closet so I can pick out what I was going to where today(Thursday).so after 5 minutes of deciding I put on a black belly shirt that said dope in white bold letters and some white skinny jeans with some black and white converse. I was looking HOT but I still had to do my hair so I put my hair in a bun with a bang to the side. After i was done doing my hair i grabbed my iphone 5 and my bookbag and headed to downstairs in the kitchen with my mom and big brother Maurice .

J/M= Jasmines Mom and

J/M- Want breakfast?

Me- I'll pass im not that hungry anyway.

Maurice- Oh yea dad said to call him after school

Me- Okay i will.Byee

I grabs an apple off the counter and walks out the door and hops into my red porsche that my dad bought me and drove to school. in case you didnt know Chris Brown is Me and Maurice father and right now he's on tour for an month.