Help

"You brat. You think you're so much better than us, but look at you now. No-one wants you here bitch." Haru said whilst holding both of my hands against the wall, and Jirou had his hands wrapped tightly around my neck, slowly cutting off the oxygen to my already damaged lungs.

"If you think you can come back to the flat, you're wrong. I don't even want to look at you, you dirty mongrel." Jirou said, whilst I tried to scream for help. He tightened his lock around my neck and smiled menacingly. "You big-headed bi-" he was cut off by a flying kunai, both boys let go of me and I slumped to the ground trying to gasp for air. I looked up to see Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura in the alleyway cornering my apparent teammates.

"Get lost. Now." Sasuke said glaring at them.

Haru and Jirou reluctantly turned to walk away when Jirou spun round, pinned me to the wall and whispered "you have an hour to get your stuff and leave." He let go and walked off with Haru, and Sakura rushed up to me.

"Are you ok? Why did they do that? I thought they were your team mates?" She said whilst helping me to stand.

"Like they would even regard me as a team mate." I said whilst dusting myself off. "Why did you help me? I'm not from your village."

"You needed help, so we helped you! Are you sure you're ok?" Naruto said with a cute look on his face.

"I'm fine, thank you. Well, I better get off then."

"Where will you go?" He asked.

"I'll find somewhere." I looked at the mismatched team. "Thanks."

"We'll see you around Uzumaki." Sasuke said, turning around and walking away. The other two smiled and waved, and then followed Sasuke out of the alleyway. I walked back to the flat, and collected the few possessions I owned. I left the door wide open with the keys in the lock, and proceeded to find a bench in a garden like area overlooking the village. As the day quickly turned to night, I realised I had no money or supplies.

"How did this happen?" I said quietly with my head in my hands. Before I knew it, I nodded off to sleep on the bench with what little I owned and no hope for the future.

=======================

Hey guys sorry it's been such a long time, but I've been busy, so here's two chapters! I'm hoping to get a lot more written this holiday, so more should be up soon.

C0nsultingDetective xxxx