Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Me and Edward started messaging each other everyday and he’s always asking me, how am I, what am I doing and he’s also messaging me on how excited he is to go with me to places but he wouldn’t tell me yet where and somehow it makes me feel excited too.

It’s Friday now and I’m planning to go to the pub later tonight. And right now, I’m just laying on the sofa watching television and wondering what else could I do then suddenly my phone rang and it’s a message from Edward, telling me that we would go out and he’d pick me up at 5pm.

And there I am again at the mirror, looking at myself thinking on what to wear but then I just ended up wearing jeans and shirt and then tied my hair into a bun. Now I hear a knock on the door and when I opened it I just heard Edward say smile and the flash of the camera blinded me for a second.

“What are you doing?!” I annoyingly said

“Just taking a picture of you before we go” he smiles at me “look at your pic Emilia, you look so startled. Hahaha” He continues laughing.

“Delete that!” I shouted at him

“No, it’s too cute!” and he sticks out his tongue cheekily “Come on I’ve got tickets to Madame Tussauds already” He excitedly says.

And there we are at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum,

“Emilia look The Beatles, go behind them and I’ll take a picture.”

“No, it’s ok”

“Emilia just go, these would be great photos for memories.”

“Ok, ok” As I walked behind the wax figures

“Emilia, smile!”

“I’m smiling!”

“No, you’re not!”

“There!” As I gave him a big smile.

“Now, that’s a smile” As he pushes the button

“Why does your face always looks so serious?”

“I don’t know, it’s my normal face”

“You look good smiling, so smile!’ and he flashed me a smile a very charming smile that I couldn’t help myself not to smile back at him. “that’s good, nice to see you smiling”

He  started humming Till There Was you by The Beatles while we are walking and when I recognized it I started singing.

There were bells on a hill but I never heard them ringing. No, I never heard them at all till there was you” And I looked up to him and saw him staring at me, I blushed and stopped singing like nothing happened.

There’s so many lifelike wax figure in Madame Tussauds, there are celebrities, musicians, world leaders and the royalties. After that we hopped into a black cab they called the spirit of London Taxi Ride where they tell the history and culture of London.

“Emilia, let’s go see the Scream next.”

“Yeah, that looks fun” I smiled at him

“Let’s go!” as he drags me to go holding my hands

“Are you scared? He says as we are near the entrance of the Scream.

“I am not.”

“Then why are you holding onto my arms?”

“I am not” As I put away my hands from holding onto him.

“It’s ok Emilia” As he grabs my hands and put it onto his arms again and hold my hands so it stays there as he gave ‘me smile.

As we entered the Scream there’s something that appeared right in front of us and instead of letting out a scream I started to have hiccups. And as we finished walking through the Scream my hiccups didn’t went away.

“Hahaha” Keeps on laughing at me “You’re weird, instead of screaming you did nothing but hiccup”

“No hik! I did not!’

“Yes, you did. Up, to now, you see.”

I frowned at him

“Nawhhh, Don’t frown… You’re just too cute.”

“I am hik!not cute! Hik!”

“Don’t say that” As he looked down and glared at me.

“Why not? Hik!” I looked up at him

“Because I’ll kiss you if you say it again” He moved closer to my face and I just stared at him unable to say anything for a second.

“Ok ok!” I just looked away

“Emilia, your hiccups are gone. Did I scare you?” As he moves again his face near my face.

“No, why would I be?” trying to avoid him.

“I don’t know… But at least your hiccups are gone.” He smiles at me. “Let’s go, this is not the only place we will visit, we still have one more place to visit.” As he holds my hands, tugging me to go.

“But it’s already 8:00”

“And so? Do you have any other plans?”

“Uhmmm…”

“See, you don’t have any other plans. So, let’s go.” As he tugs my hands

And we left Madame Tussauds

“I’ve seen this already” As I stared at the London’s Eye.

“Yeah, but have you rode it?”

“Well, not yet. I’m kind of afraid to ride it.” I looked at him

“I’m here, we’ll ride it together” And he looked at me with a reassuring smile

“Ok…” As I try to smile back at him

Now, we are inside of the giant ferris wheel and I’m still afraid but the lights that shown attracted me and can’t help but to appreciate it.

“Seeing all the beautiful lights of London from up here looks really nice. Doesn’t it feel great to be up here, Emilia?

“Yeah, it does” As I look outside, seeing all the lights that is covering London. Then I saw him snap a photo of me in my peripheral vision. “Stop taking pictures of me” As I grabbed the camera trying to get it from him.

“I just think you look peaceful right now and just wanted to capture that moment.”

“Sorry if I always look so serious or gets annoyed pretty fast. I don’t know why but I’m just like that.” As I look down.

“No need to say sorry but you need to relax and just take things easy. And you already look gorgeous with your serious face but you’ll look more gorgeous with a smile on.

“Thanks” And I flashed him a smile and brushed my hair to the side with my fingers.

“Now, that’s the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen” And he smiles back at me.

The 30 minutes or so ride is already over and I just feel good after it and I guess it’s because of Edward.

“I’m hungry” As I rub my stomach

“Yeah, me too. You want to grab something to eat before we go home? He asks me

“Well, do you want to come to my house and eat? That’s if you’re in for a Filipino food.

“I’d love to”

And we head home.