Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Still half asleep and my eyes still closed, I’m thinking what did I do last night? I had too much drink that I can’t even remember how I got home but I’m just thankful right now that I don’t have a hangover. I’m so comfy that I don’t want to get out of bed. I snuggled and nuzzled my nose on my pillow and lazily opened my eyes.

“Good morning”

My eyes gone big, I jumped out of the bed startled to see this young lad looking at me smiling.  And I noticed that I am not in my room.

“AHHHH!!! Si… Si… Sino ka?! Anong ginagawa ko dito?!” (AHHHH!!! Wh… Who… Who are you?! What am I doing here?!) I am panicking, what’s going on? Where am I? Why am I with this half naked lad?

“Hey! Can you please stop screaming!” He jumps out of the bed and covered my mouth with his hands, pinning me on the wall.

“Get off of me” I mumbled through his hands, fighting back and trying to take his hands off of my mouth.

He leans down on me, his face only just an inch away from mine and his green eyes meeting my brown eyes. I froze at his glare.

“I’ll take my hands off of your mouth if you stop screaming, ok?”

Still frozen by his glare, my eyes never leaving his, I nod.

He slowly took his hand off of my mouth and back away. Noticing that I’m only wearing my bra and panties, I tried covering myself with my hands.

“Di… Did we do something?” As I grab the sheet of the bed and covered myself with it.

His eyes traveled through my body and looked at me with a lascivious grin.  I started to sob.

“Why are you crying? It’s not as if I raped you and took your virginity away” he chuckles.

“But you did” As I continued sobbing

“Seriously? You’re like what 22, 24 or something? And you’re telling me I took your virginity away? As he tries not to laugh.

“But I am and I can’t even remember anything”

He hides his laugh and grinned at me “Are you sore?”

“No…” My face puzzled.

“We didn’t do anything I took your clothes off because you puked all over it and when I was finally done you swung your arms and wrapped them around me and every time I try to get up you just hug me tighter and even wrapped your legs around me. You’re just like a Koala bear sleeping on a tree.” Then he suddenly grins. “And if we did it I’m pretty sure you’ll be so sore right now.”

I groaned at him with disgust. And he just laughed at me. How dare this young perverted lad just laugh at me?!

“I’ll go home now” as I picked up my shirt.

“I think we should wash your clothes first” as he picks up my pants.

“It’s ok, I’ll just go home” looking at him.

“You seriously want to wear your clothes with your puke on?” He raises an eyebrow and holds up my pants.

My face cringes.

“I’ll wash them for you.” As he takes my shirt from my hands.

“I’ll do it” as I try to get my shirt back from him but he pulls it back.

“No, it’s ok. I’ll do it.” as he smiles at me with his dimples showing. “I don’t have a robe but you can use my clothes first if it’s ok with you, my closet is there.” He turns his head towards the closet. “And the loo is down the hall to the right if you need to use it.”