Interview #3- Laundry Cinderella

Author- karinchewsy

Date- 4/14/12

1) So what book would you like to talk about?

Laundry Cinderella

2) Why is your story called that?

Like Cinderella, Annika(the main character) is tortured by her single father. And well, she sleeps in the laundry room and has trouble sleeping without a bunch laundry under the comforter. It kind of became a habit :P

3) Well that's pretty neat, what inspired you to write about it?

Umm, I originally thought about writing about a girl who was tortured and then I . . . slept with my laundry for some reason XD and I got that idea.

4) Lol! Well, hopefully the laundry was clean and comfortable. Did the movie Cinderella help out with the story line?

Yep, it was clean :P Nothing except the girl being tortured part.

5) One of my stories is a twist of a movie, but do you hope to be able to publish any stories of yours in the future?

Yes, totally. It has ALWAYS been my dream to be an author. But my parents ALWAYS say it's ridiculous. :(

6) It's not ridiculous, it what you want not them. How did you discover WattPad anyways?

I was surfing the internet randomly when I came across Wattpad :P

7) Lol, That tends to happen with people. Is your story going for the Watty Awards this year?

Yep!

8) Well hope you'll make it to the top. What do you hope to accomplish from this interview & is there anything else you would like to say to the readers?

I'm not sure. But thanks, anyways :) I hope maybe I can get more readers ;)

To the readers: Please do check out this story; read on of you are interested. It would help me a lot and make me so very happy! ;)

Come on everyone, lets help this story get into the Watty Awards!