Interview #1- Never Again

Author- CharlieCD

Date- 4/13/12

1) What story would you like to talk about today?

Never Again.

2) Hm..Interesting title, why is it called that?

Haha honestly i dont know it took me about two days to figure out a title and it just popped in my head and it fit.

3) Oh Alright, What is Never Again about anyways?

Its a student/teacher story. the main charachters are Antonia and Liam and it isnt just romantic affair. Antonia is a shelled in girl after some traumatic events that happened in her life(that i cant really say without giving out to much) she becomes shy and reserved. then there is Liam a simple english teacher that is battling some demons of his own. ever since highschool he battled alot and it continued when his fiance cheated on him and he moved to london meeting antonia. he is instantly mesmerized by her and cant seem to stay away. they instantly become friends but when secrets and stories are revealed its a long journey before liam and Antonia have a chance at anything.

4) Oh boy, that sounds like its going to be an interesting story. Where is the story at so far?

hahaha ya:) and right now it is still in the begining with 15 chapters i want to have it right so i want to be able to explain everything and have the right place.

5) Are you planning on making it a series or just have the one book?

This would probably have two books i dont want to stretch on to long to where it reaches the point it doesnt make sense but it depends and the direction it is going at the time. So it can be either two books in the series or three i havent decided yet.

6) Some books are good as a series. Do you have any favorite books/series on WattPad?

I don't have a favorite book because i am like a butterfly i go to one pretty thing to another. So if i find something good it automatically becomes a favorite of mine. But i have a favorite genre which is werewolfs and mates i dont know why i just read one story called Fighting to Go On and i fell in love with mates, shifters, and werewolfs.

7) A lot of people like "fantasy" genres. Is there a particular reason you do?

Hmmm.. i always believed there is something out of our world that we dont know about and it just so different from other things. it doesnt mean i dont like other genres cause i do but to read another teen love story after another i kind of want to shake it up.

8) Yeah I know what you mean, some fantasy can be the same, kinda like zombie movies. Is there anything else you would like to say to the readers of this interview? What do you want to accomplish from this interview as well?

If your reading this interview thanks i appreciate it:) And i want to be able to have my stories a little bit more well know and to explain my works because some of the things i come up with are a little weird.

I hope readers will check this story out because I know I will :) Thanks for the interview CharlieCD!