Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Whitney, Jasmine and Jade <3

It's been too long *sniffs* but here is the next chapter. Enjoy :D

Chapter 7

    My arm took longer to heal than I thought. Rather depressing as I was getting sick of the damn place. Minhyun had flown over a day after I was hospitalized. His visit had possibly bombarded with more scientific knowledge than all my school years put together. 

    Speaking of which….

 "Did you know, the average red blood cell lives for 120 days?" Minhyun told me.

 "No, oppa."

  He jerked up from his chair like he'd made a sudden discovery. "Then you'll love this one! Considering all the tissues and cells in your body, 25 million new cells are being produced each second. That's a little less than the population of Canada - every second!”

  I groaned and wished I could turn over on my bed but with my arm all bandaged up I couldn't risk it. Luckily Mi Kyung was there to rescue me.

  "Minhyun oppa, Sae young needs some space. You know? So she can make a faster recovery."

 He snorted like she was saying something ridiculous. "Nonsense, I'm studying medicine remember. My presence is enough to heal her."

  We both groaned. I did not want to spend another day listening to my brothers boring facts. This was just like the time he had insisted on making him test him for an exam. Where was Key when you needed him? 

    I didn't blame him for not visiting so often though. Everytime my brother and him where in the same room, the place became really heated. Minhyun seemed to blame Key for my injury, even though he hardly knew anything about what had really happened. Simply allowing me to get hurt was all Key's fault. That alone was seriously annoying. I could look after myself.

 But it didn't seem like Key to stay away even if it meant being around my brother.

   "Now where was I?" My brother started.

  "Please, I am not in the mood oppa."

  *********************************************************

It was late in the afternoon when my brother, mother and Mi Kyung left to go home. Visiting time was over and I'd decided that a good sleep was definitely in order. I was just on the verge of getting sleepy when two voices came from outside the room. 

  My head poked out of the blanket as I listened intently.

  "Please just a few minutes, I promise I won't cause any trouble!" Key pleaded.

  I could almost imagine the nurse shaking her head firmly as she replied. "No. Sorry darling, visiting time is over. Now why don't you head home and come back tomorrow? Surely you know that Sae young needs some sleep."

   I wanted to scream no. I was almost dying to see Key even if it meant for a few seconds.

  "Just for a few minutes." Key said again.

  The nurse sighed. "Alright, let me check if she's awake."

 When the nurse strode in I was already reading a magazine and looking full of life. My, I certainly was an actor, wasn't I?

  "You have a visitor Sae young." She looked at Key with a disapproving look. "You have 15 minutes at the most."

   Key nodded and dipped his head. "Kamsahamnida."

"Sae young." He breathed, dropping into the chair next to me. Two large bags of shopping dropped to the ground next to his feet. He looked exhausted.

 I grinned. "You decided to show up huh, what's in the bags?"

 "Hmm?" He said frowning. "Oh haha yes. I thought I'd bring over some snacks but that nurse is only giving me a few minutes." Key pulled a face.

  I giggled. "Great! I finished all my snacks days ago."

  We sat there for about a minute happily chomping on the chocolate and crisps he had bought , when Key's face suddenly turned serious.

  I swallowed the chocolate. "What's wrong? Have you heard anything?" My voice turned into a whisper.

 "I didn't encounter anything when I went back to the-"

  "WHAT? You went back!" My heartbeat accelerated. Anything could have happened. He had seen what the imposter had done to me, why would he risk it?

He gave a weak smile. "Don't worry, I didn't meet anything. The door to that warehouse is completely barricaded from the inside. I did get plagued with awful dreams though."

  I sat up more comfortably. "Explain."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment and vote! xx

P.s Has anyone noticed how Jonghyun oppa gets handsomer as time goes on XD. SHINee fighting!