Chapter 6

My sixth chapter hahahaha!! Yay me! Enjoy ^^ :D

Chapter 6

   "Where are you heading?"  My mother asked as I inhaled a cup of coffee and a muffin.

  "To a friends." I mumbled in between mouthfuls. When I had finished I pecked her on the cheek and left the house. The afternoon sun was wonderful, definitely a nice change from yesterday’s dreary weather. I hoped that the weather would match Key's mood. What if he was still mad? I wouldn't be able to take it.

   Soon I met the familiar shops but was stopped when I heard a call from the alleyway.

   "Sae young! Sae young!" Key shouted waving his arms about. His face was cheerful.

  My heart leapt, did this mean he had forgiven me? Not wasting a heartbeat I went over to join him.

  I broke into a grin. "Hi." But raised an eyebrow when I looked around. "It's so dark here. Let’s go to the caff-."

   He just smiled and took my hand sending jolts down my body. "I want to show you something, Sae young."

   Till now I still can't help but think how stupid I had been. What kind of brainless twat would follow someone into an alleyway? Even if that person was their friend. He led me right down the alleyway to where a small door to a warehouse was.

  "Uh, Key. What exactly are you gonna show me?"

  "Oh, don't worry it'll be good." And he shoved me into a dark room.

  I should have screamed than, but no I was too paralyzed with fear. What on earth was Key playing at? He didn't think I was scared of the dark did he?

   BANG. The door shut. I heard footsteps as Key walked in a smug look on his face.

  "K-key, what are you doing? Get me out of here you asshole. Is this some kind of joke?"

    He gave me a deep sexy smile - I would have fainted if the circumstances were different.

  "There's no need to worry, baby. You’re so beautiful thet they'll be no problem in you joining my little collection." He drawled.

  "Huh?" I wanted to smack the idiot. Was the time to be speaking nonesense?

    Key's hand moved in a swaying motion and the lights turned on. My eyes immediately shot up and with a sickening feeling I realized we weren't alone. Four other boys were levitating from the sky, all chained up and half conscious. My knees wobbled when I recognised the boy with the golden hair....Taemin.

   One of them who looked slightly awake but dazed and hurt tried to mouth me something but I was too freaked out to understand.

  A scowl grew on Key's face. "I wouldn't if I were you, Onew." 

  Onew looked down at him and a mix between disgust and worry flickered in his eyes. "Run." He choked to me; fresh blood seeping down from the corners of his mouth.

   "What's going on?" I demanded realizing the panic in my voice.

   "Oh there's nothing wrong sweetie." Key suddenly appeared behind me, his strong arms twisting my own arms into a painful lock.

  I yelped pain arcing through my body. Was he going to hurt me?

 "Don't worry the pain will be all gone soon."

    When in danger do the first thing that comes to your mind.

   My mouth flew open and I bit into the suckers hand. It seemed as if my inner vampire was working. Pretending to loosen I bent down, then clamped my teeth even harder into his hand. He roared in pain and I jumped from his grasp.