Chapter 20

YN's POV

Right now I'm finishing getting ready to go and see Justin and Ryan at the park.

I'm so happy we get to hang out like friends again. Although me and Ryan aren't together he said he will still help me with the baby.

Right now I'm 3 months pregnant.  Next month I'm so excited to find out the sex of the baby and I'm so happy I'm going to be a mom.

Once I finished getting ready I got my phone and started to drive to the park.

While I was driving I was hit and everything went black.

Justin's POV

It has been over an hour we have been waiting for YN to get here and I don't think it takes her this long to get ready.

Justin: Hey don't you think YN has taken long to get here?

Ryan: Yeah she has , why dont you call her

Justin: Ok

I dialed YN's number

Ring ring

???: Hello

Justin: Who is this?

???:Nurse Nancy

Justin:Well nurse Nancy do you mind telling me where YN is?

Nurse: Well  I'm sorry but she got in a car accident and is in critical condition

Justin:WHAT! IN WHAT HOSPITAL IS SHE IN?

Nurse: St. Joseph

Justin: Ok thanks

Ryan: WHY IS YN IS THE HOSPITAL?

Justin: SHE GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT , COME ON LETS GO

We both ran into my car and drove to the hospital I really hope she is ok.

At the hospital

Ryan's POV

We ran to the front desk and ask where YN was.

They then send us to the waiting room and now we have to wait for the doctor to come.

Ryan: I really hope YN and the baby are ok

Justin:Yeah me too

We just sat there in silence becuase we are still shocked about what happen.

Doctor: YN YLN?

We then stood up and ran to the doctor.

Justin: How is she?

Ryan: Is she and the baby ok?

Doctor: Well can you guys first please sit down

We nodded and sat down.

Doctor: Ok, *he sigh* I'm so sorry but YN and the baby didn't make it.

Ryan: WHAT! YOUR LIEING RIGHT!  PLEASE TELL ME YOUR LIEING PLEASE!

Justin: NO NO NO PLEASE TELL ME ITS A JOKE RIGHT SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE JUST CAN'T!

Justin then start crying and sobbing.

I was also crying, I can't believe YN is dead.

Doctor: I'm so sorry for your lost

and he left.

Justin's POV

I can't believe YN is dead. The one I love with all my heart isn't here anymore.

Justin: Ryan please t-tell me YN is still alive

I sobbed

Ryan had his hands on his face while he was crying.

Ryan: I can't believe I lost my family

Justin: I can't believe we lost our best friend

We stood up and hugged as we cried.

THE END

_______________________________

Well this is the end. The ending was so sad :'(. I just want to say thank you for all the readers for voting and commenting on the story it means a lot.

Don't forget to read my other story 'Life is a Challenge'

________

OMG GUYS I'M SO HAPPY BECUASE JUSTIN IS HERE IN TEXAS. I FANGIRLED ALL DAY LONG BECUASE I'M IN THE SAME STATE AS JUSTIN.
I'M HAPPY HE CAME TO TEXAS BECUASE REALY NO ONE FAMOUS COMES TO TEXAS! :)

ILY ♥