Chapter 6

YN's POV

So atfer all night of thinking i made up my mind. Right now im getting ready to go to school. After i finish getting ready i go downstairs and eat breakfest with my mom and then head to school.

To be honest im really nervous because who ever i choose , our friendship wont ever be the same ever again. 

I get out of the my car and enter school and go to my locker. As I could feel someone staring at me. I get my books, take a deep breathe and turn around to see Ryan and Justin. 

Ryan: So YN who do you choose?

Justin: Yeah YN who?

YN: Look guys I dont want to do this here how about we meet at my house tonight 

R&J: Ok 

I just walked away and went to class. During the whole day i was just think how my friendship will change after i tell them my desicion. 

*After school*

During the whole day i didnt talk to Justin nor Ryan. Im finally home and changed into some sweat pants and a tank shirt under my sweater. I went downstairs to watch some TV while waiting for the guys to get here. Im super nevous at what could happen. 

Knock Knock

I got up and open the door. It was Justin, i let him in.

YN: Hey 

Justin: Hi 

YN: You could make yourself at home while we wait for Ryan

Justin: Sure thanks

Then there was another knock on the door and it was Ryan. I let him in. We all sat in the living room. There was akward silence until I broke it.

YN: Ok guys I know you guys want to know who i choose but before i tell you who i just want to say something.

I took a deep breathe and looked at Ryan and Justin who were looking at me attentively.

YN:Ok i just want to say I love both of you very much and that you guys are my best friends. You guys have helped me and been with me through the bad days. You guys always make me smile even  when im having a bad day. Ok now who the person is choose is ....

Ryan and Justin looked at me with wide eyes waiting for my answer. 

YN: Ryan 

Ryan had a smile on his face while Justin had his head down.

YN: Justin im sorry but -

Justin: Look YN I wish you and Ryan the best but im sorry i wont be able to continue being your friend

Tears were falling to fall down his cheeks which caused me to cry too.

YN: Ook but justin remeber you will always be my best friend

I hugged him but he pulled away and left. 

_________________

I hope you liked the chapter. 

+5 VOTE

+5 COMMENT 

What did you guys think about Roller Coaster , I just love the song :)

#BelieberFamily