Golden Blueberry

Age: 16

Role in the group: The leader, the one to keep the group together, The one who cooks and makes sure everyone has good physical and mental health.

Personality: Silly, helpful, Believes in the good in everyone, Over emotional, clean freak, always happy, and innocent 

Dere: DereDere

Closet to her: Heartstruck, Written Star, Katy Kat, Moonlight Paint, and Paint Brush

Other: Golden was a run away child, not wanting to be like her mother and grandmother, she looked for a new, different life. Instead of being the center of attention and raising the sun, being loved by all, she lived in a treehouse with a friend she met, Heartstruck. Everything was okay, but she felt odd. She was still a blank flank at the time. She headed out on adventures with Heartstruck, searching for her cutie mark. That's who she met her friends Katy and Moonlight. They all helped her find that she was destined to be a baker. Her pastries helped her find Written Star. Golden has strong feelngs for the colt. Soon it got too crowed at the treehouse, so Golden came up with a plan to move to an apartment. She is now currently living with Heartstruck in Manehattan. There is a lot of questions than answers on what's really going on inside and where she came from, but she is happy all the time, so she doesn't let those things get to her. 

interesting fact: Golden has a muscle disease in her wings. Her wings lack on tissue and her bones are very fragile due to underdevelopment as a fetus. She had surgery and her wings look normal, but she can only fly slowly if at all. If she flies to fast, she could be at risk of extreme cramping, wingbones breaking, and/or even her wings could get paralyzed. On the brighter side, her wings should be fully healed by the time she is 23. 

She is technically a princess since her mother is royalty, but she doesn't consider herself to be one. Golden just wants to live a normal life.

She is still in contact with her father.

Golden BlueBerry has a lot of meaning. Golden standing for her royal background, bubbly personality, cooking talents and the color of her hair. Gold is color of bits and associated with happiness, such as the smiley face and many iconic characters. (Such as Spongebob and the minions) Also, Famous restaurants are rated 5 stars and what's the color of them again? Gold! BlueBerry is based off her coat and the fact that her mother's favorite food is blueberry pie. Her coat was turquoise shade instead of white or sea foam like expected. That's the meaning behind Golden's name!