Four Months

In the four months leading up to the Phantom Mirage Tournament several things happened in the royal city.  Especially to the Lei Clan household.  

Liam, who the city had forgotten about, was found in a whore house terrorizing everyone there.  He had gotten inside and started demanding girls.  When a guard came to subdue him, his crazy, wild antics was too much and was able to subdue the guard and forcefully penetrate the guard in front of everyone.  Causing such a huge scene, Liam made the Madame of the whore house offer him every prostitute to him and made everyone watch.  

Everyone was too scared to make him stop, they saw the crazy light in his eyes and how he easily subdued the guards with his strength then raped them as well.  But most of all they were afraid of his father.  Should they harm a strand of hair on his body, they would all die within an hour.  So they did what he demanded and watched in horror as he violated everyone.  

The city soldiers were slow to act on the call for help from the whore house when they heard it was Young Master Liam Lei who was causing a scene.  With the Prime Minister as his father they were reluctant to stop his fun, or they'll lose their job.  So with that in mind, they didn't come to the aid of the whore house until two hours later when Liam had terrorized everyone, including some of the customers, to his bodily needs.  

The scene they saw before them made the soldiers sick to their stomach.  Unable to sweep the incident under the rug, the soldiers called in for more help and send word to the Prime Minister Lei's Estate on the news of his son's escapade and crimes.  

Upon hearing about what happened, Prime Minister Lei, went straight to the jail house and demanded his son.  The Chief, being unable to hold on to his principles, let the culprit go with his father and by the next morning, everyone knew what happened.  

The citizens raged with anger at the Prime Minister.  His son committed a crime and he used his power and influence to get him out of jail.  The noble Prime Minister who preached about justice, was a total hypocrite.  From outside his estate, enrage citizens protested for the jailing of his son for his crimes.  

The whole whore house, their servants, the customers, even the doctors who came to look at the victims as well as so city soldiers stepped forward to be witnesses.  

Prime Minister Lei didn't want to give up his one and only son.  He couldn't let his son get thrown in jail and die.  So instead, in the middle of the night, before the King orders him to give up his son, he sneaked him out with Adian's help.  They hired a bunch of mercenaries to take Adian and Liam out of the city and into his ancestral village.  Where Liam would live a peaceful life until he could control himself.  

However 30 miles outside of the city, the mercenaries were attacked by assassins.  

"Assassins!"  A mercenary yelled.  

From the shadows, what seemed like hundred of arrows rained down on them.  Piercing and killing so mercenaries instantly.  Others were able to hide behind their shield as they waited out the raining arrows.  When the arrows stopped falling, a woman's voice called out to them.  

"Leave your charge behind now and keep your life.  Should you choose to stay, your life will be forfeit."  The mysterious voice said to them.  "Our issue is not with you, but the man you are charge to protect.  His depraved ways has angered the citizens and his father sneaks to hide him away without a trial and judgement, without the victims finding justice for all the pain he put them through. Leave with your life or die by your word."  

The leader of the mercenary didn't like knowing he was trapped between a wall and a hard place.  His mercenary group never failed their missions before and has been known as one of the best.  If he leaves now, they would be known as cowards and their reputation would go down.  However, he couldn't see his attackers and didn't know how many there are so he couldn't make a calculated decision.  

"We'll die by our word."  He said, sealing their fate.  

"I like your conviction.  Too bad it was the wrong decision."  Lihua said as she and the Devil's Soldiers attack head on.  

In the silent night, only the sounds of swords hitting each other, grunts and groans of pain could be heard.  No one screamed for help or mercy.  No one was willing to give the other side mercy nor willing to attract attention.  With flashes of their steel, the Devil's Soldiers easily dispatched all the mercenaries.  Xin opens the door to the carriage to see Aiden holding a knife to Liam's throat.  Threatening anyone who comes close that he would kill Liam.  

"Do it."  Xin said as he watched Aiden's crazy eyes try to look for a way out.  "It'll save us time and effort doing it ourselves.  Besides, we like to see the Lei Clan steward kill his own Young Master."  

Everyone chuckled evilly as they watch his hand shake.  A drop of red blood streaked down Liam's neck as Liam's sedated body leans on Adian.  

"Are you going to do it or are you just wasting our time?"  Ethan said from the other side of the carriage as he opens the door.  "Come out nicely like a good little boy with our prize."  

Adian slides out with Liam in his hand and throws the knife away from his hand.  The both of them were captured and brought to an abandoned hut in the middle of a forest.  Liam's hands were tied above his head and he was slightly strung up, if he sat down, the rope tied around his wrist would tighten and cut off the blood circulation to his hands.  His legs were split open and tied to different trees on opposite sides.  His shirt had been cut off as they give Adian a whip.  

"Whip him."  Xin commanded.  

Adian's hand shook as he shook his head no.  

"Didn't Young Master rape you too?"  Xin said as the Devil's Soldiers watched him with indifferent eyes.  

"Didn't you cry for days from all the pain you went through?"  Xin said.  "But you couldn't tell any body, because he is your Young Master?"  

"Or is it that after he raped you, you suddenly had the taste for his penis up your anus."  A woman said from the crowd.  

"Lies!"  Adian cries out.  The voice sounded familiar, but in that moment, he couldn't remember who's voice it reminded him of.  

"All those years serving the Lei Clan.  A loyal servant such as yourself never got permission to marry.  Instead, they keep you working hard like a dog and never care about you so they treat you like one.  And when the hands of Young Master Liam finally found your lonely body and soul, it was the only love you've ever felt. Isn't that right, Steward Adian?"\

"Shut up!"  

"So kept going back for more.  Because secretly, you liked having Young Master over you.  You like feeling him inside of you.  You like him holding on to you and needing you.  Even though he didn't recognize you.  You thought it was okay since he took what he needed from you and gave you what you needed from him."  

"Shut up!"  Adian yelled.  "Those are nothing but lies!"  

"And when Prime Minister Lei told you that you would be watching over Young Master in a remote village until he became better, it was the best thing you ever heard in your life.  Because now, you would have him to yourself and you could do anything to him and let him to anything to you.  For there would be no eyes or ears for you to keep watching for. You could be free to love the man you call Young Master and no one would know." 

"You know nothing!"  Adian yelled.  "Shut up!" 

"Then whip him."  Lihua shouted.  "If I'm telling lies, then whip him and show me that you don't love him.  That you don't fantasize about him."