He stays in Red.

Journal Entry #12
The Red Team Leader.

Everyone says red is a seductive color. I can see why. Y/n is so, attracted to me. So am I with her. Shes my bitch, even though she'd slap me because she wouldn't like me saying that. Shes magnificent in every-way. It's too bad she plays hard to get sometimes. It's also a blessing, you may call me crazy but whenever she pushes me off it makes me want her more.

Journal Entry finishes.

Now back to your POV of course.

You decide to go back home since you didn't really wanna do anything else. You hummed to yourself, happily. Stress does still bite you in the ass about Tord and other women. It's not like we're dating. Just friends with benefits? Oh please. I'm not an object. I hope he knows that. You see that when you locked yourself out a window was still open. "Shit." You said to yourself. It was pouring heavy when that window was open. All the water must have got in the inside. You let out a big sigh. You find one of the neighbor's bins and step on it to get inside through the window. You struggle and your stomach was in pain but that didn't stop you. You crawl inside and close the screen of the window. You unlock the door to the house and go outside, placing the bin where it belongs, or wherever the neighbor's threw it. You walk back in the door. You were lazy and just decided to order a pizza and watch netflix. Your mother was still out, maybe on a business trip, she always leaves and she doesn't tell
me. Or shes with another man. It's been at least 4 years that my mom has been cheating on my dad. It's been so obvious. She always comes home with something that doesn't belong to her but a mans and she smells of a strong alcohol and cologne. Dad isn't ever around so I see why she does what she does. He never pays attention to her, If she didn't cheat I swear she would've killed herself by now. I mean, I've known a lot of men before Tord. Some were even more attractive, but they didn't have a personality so kind hearted and bright, at least thats how I view it. He never told you about what happened with Edd, Tom, and Matt. It didn't bug you as much because it wasn't really your problem and it's none of your business but it's a pain in the ass when you see chill neighbors, or crazy fighting with someone that you love. It's like you have to choose a side. You decided to play "Stranger Things" and just chill. You changed your jeans to some baggy sweatpants and sweater. You did live on the 2nd floor of the house, so you don't have to worry about any creepy neighbors staring at you while you change. You laid back down on your bed and got under the covers.

That's when you hear metal clank.

//Tord's POV

I threw a grappling hook on the top of Y/n's roof. I pulled it, and smirked. It was sturdy. He pulled himself up and a window opened. Y/n's head popped out. "What are you doing!" She yelled angry. She's cute when shes angry, I love it when girls are mad. Have a ever mentioned this? Heheheh.

//Now your POV

You decide to open the window and you see Tord climbing up with a grappling hook. Oh my god. "What are you doing!" I screamed nervously, I didn't want him to fall. He didn't and he came in through the window. "Hey babe." He said chill. "I'm not your babe." You said rolling your eyes. "Yeah that's what you think." He said seductively putting away his grappling hook. You groaned. "So what are you doing?" He said putting his hands around your waist. "Get OFF." You said trying to pry his hands off you, It could take a crowbar to try to take them off. "Awe babe.." He said sarcastically. You got angry and your ears were getting hot. "JUST BECAUSE WE FUCKED DOESN'T MEAN I'M YOURS." You said aggressively. "Baaaabe you said you loved me." He said gripping his hands on your waist. "Whatever." You said rolling your eyes. He kissed your neck and pulled you back near him. "We're not doing this again." You sigh. "Oh come on my beautiful." His Norwegian accent made you melt inside. "Please. Don't. Let's do something else." You suggest in plea. "Alright." I mean I only came to be with you..~" He said happily.