E News!

"Hey, it's me, Erin Lim

"Hey, it's me, Erin Lim. You may recognize me from E-News exclusive Snapchat's story the rundown. You're watching E-News today I'm coming at you live with a special guest. Yeah! I said it special guest but first, we have to have a little talk about the craziest show that's blown up. 13 Reason Why. If you're in the middle of watching it stop watching this super big spoiler coming up ahead! So as you know season one is all about Clay, and Hannah Baker's tapes. The first season revolved around Hannah and we were introduced to several characters and the tragic love story of (Y/n) Smith and Jeff Atkins. My heart still cries for them ughhh! Now as you know season one left us on a huge cliff hanger for several characters. For example, we didn't know if Alex lived or not the only thing we heard on (Y/n) is she was in an accident. The fans were raving with anticipation and curiosity Netflix had the world on the edge of the seats. Then came season two being nothing anyone expected. The theme of season two was teased for weeks being called Beyond Tape 10. When the episodes were finally put out the fans went mad it only answered very few questions on season one. But! Season two we had no idea what was happening (Y/n) Smith was now the focal point and we were basically reliving season one through (Y/n)'s eyes it was crazy! Then we got that huge plot twist, in the end, we had no idea the whole time we were listening to tapes! At (Y/n)'s funeral the entire season! Now I have with me today the main star of season two the fabulous (Y/n) (L/n)!" Erin introduced and you laughed sitting down next to her in front of the camera. You used to interviews but you always got a little nervous when it was live where no mistakes went unseen.

 You used to interviews but you always got a little nervous when it was live where no mistakes went unseen

"Hi, thanks for having me," You said kindly and Erin smiled.

"I'm sorry I am just a huge fan of 13 Reasons Why and I am a Jesmith supporter all the way," Erin said and you giggled lightly.

"Is that the ship name for Jeff and (Y/n)?" You asked.

"Yeah, it is. I have to ask is it weird for you to have the same name as your character?" Erin asked and you chuckled shaking your head.

"Not at all actually. It's really helpful and I don't mind it at all I think it's really cool actually," You said.

"So how does it feel going from just a recurring character in season one to one of the starring characters in season two?" Erin asked.