So salty

I'm bad at writing smut.. sorry. ;w;

----

Cry

--

The hot water ran down my skinny body, washing the dried sweat off and leaving a warmth in my body. I leaned my head back under the shower head and closed my eyes as a smooth waterfall overtook my face and then the rest of my body. It had felt calming and I almost fell into another daydream.

His smooth lips against mine, finaly I knew the feeling, how he tastes and moanes under mine. Thinking of him groaning and yelling my name in pure pleasure, pinning my body on the floor, dominating me, made me shiver. Those smooth lips all over my body searching for my sweet spot. I moaned quietly and recognized my member slowly starting to grow but I couldn't stop thinking. I wanted this so badly to happen.

"Ugh.." I sighed frustrated and looked down. I really needed more cold water. Suddenly the door opened and seconds later, before I could react, the shower curtain moved and a taller guy stood behind me.

I kept quiet, waiting for something to happen and closed my eyes again. Cold fingertips drove around my waist to my belly, pulling me back against his strong chest. "I hope you thought about me" he whispered dirty. I clearly felt his bright smile with a devilish look. He talked about my already hard dick what else could it be!?

"Yeah.." I rubbed my ass against his waist, slightly shivering. "I hope you did the same about me" I grinned as I had felt his already twitching member between my butcheeks before I pulled away and tourning around.

We both glanced at each other both eyes filled with lust, the demand for hot bodys rubbing against each other, lips and tounges playing around, new tastes from one another.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a deep and soft kiss while the water kept running down my back. His hands traveled down and up my back until they stayed on my hip to get less space between us. He started to bag for the entry into my mouth which I accidently gave him because I moaned with a heavy shiver as our pulsing cocks touched.

"Sp00n" my deep voice cracked. His lips went down my neck, leaving butterfly kisses and finaly reaching my cellarbone. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against my smooth chest, driving down my back again while I'm leading my hands into his hair holding onto it. A few minutes later he then slowly slid down to his knees, kept the kisses going down. He grabbed my butt as his lips slightly touched my member for a soft and teasing kiss. I groaned against the sound of the still floating water and looked down to this beautiful man.

---

Nick

---

I kissed every single space of his body leaving nothing behind until I got on my knees. I wanted more of his taste and I'll get it.

My lips barely touched his twitching dick, taking the pre-cum, and my hands went down his back to grab onto his round, perfect ass. I achieved a deep groan clearly overtaking the sound of the water. A bright smile appeard on my lips. I dragged my tounge around his cock causing him to leave tones of pleasure, grabbing my hair. He definitly wanted me to finaly wrap my lips around him so he could fuck my face but I teased my little boy, kissing the tip of his member and squeezing his butt. "God damn it.. Nick"

I gave him what he wanted and wrapped my lips around him, sensually sucking and licking his dick, recieving some more sweet sounds. He tried to push me down on his crotch and my gag reflex was tingling but I could handle it.

How dare he trying to dominate me just because I'm giving him a blowjob. I pulled away and licked my lips, so salty, as I looked up to Cry. "What were you trying to do little boy, hm?"

Cry looked confused and frustrated that I stopped but that's excactly where I needed him. "Nick.. keep going!" he tried again to take controll over me. I carefuly stood up again and tourned the smaller guy around to face the wall so he placed his hands on it while mine rushed to his waist and pulled him with his butt against my hip. He gasped with weak knees and looked mad over his shoulder at me. What a beautiful man with a beautiful voice, perfect.

"Please Nick. Fuck me!" he bagged after a few seconds of me doing nothing and rubbed his ass against my member making me shiver and quiet moaning. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his back while two fingers slowly pushed into him. He immediatly presst his ass back to get more. I smiled devilish and started to gently stretch his entry.

Only a few minutes of him groaning and mumbling my name later I pulled my fingers out to replace them with something bigger. Now we both took a deep breath in an long tone of pleasure.

"You're so tight.. damn it" I moaned before I grabbed his waist to get him standing still, getting deeper with every thrust.    

Cry tried a few times pressing his ass against my waist taking the whole lenght of my cock to finaly get this done but I didn't let him.

My hand was traveling over his sharp hipbone down to his member, gently wrapping my fingers around him slightly rubbing it while I kept thrusting even harder. "Please.." Cry whispered "..make me come"

Fine, I let him. Once again I thrusted into him until his prostate stopped me and him from moving. He finaly came, moaned and yelled while trying to keep standing up. I thrusted once more and groaned his name out loud in pure pleasure. We tried not to fall under our weak knees and shivering bodys as Cry tourned again, wrapping his arms around my neck and smiling. I didn't say anything and leaned into a soft kiss.

"After you're done taking a shower we should go to get some food" Cry nodded and I left the shower, getting some fresh clothes and then walking into the kitchen.

I still had the taste of him on my tounge. So salty