Waste (of) Time

The sun's going down and the room slowly started to get darker and darker. A few minutes later only the flickering light from the tv is covering their faces. Cry sat on his couch, almost breaking his controller of anger while Nick sat next to him, screaming with his high pitch voice. They were playing Battlefield 3 Multiplayer and they died a lot in this game. It was a fucking mess, all those dead bodys around the map and some crashing cars.

"Shhh, Cry. Visit me in the elevator. It's save iin here" Nick whispered and winked but no one could see it. "Wait for me", Cry replied and hopped over the dead bodys in the game, dodging exploding cars and bullets.

He finally made it to the big building and in the elevator, where Nick was already waiting for him. Both ducked down and faced each other, doing their playful flirting with deep rough voices as always and started laughing at each other.

Nothing was happening, no one attacked. It really was a perfect hiding spot.

Suddenly rough finger of a man ran through Crys hair and it was definitly not in the game. Nick put his hand on Crys neck, feeling goose bumps appearing, and turned him slowly around so they were facing each other in real life.

"What.. ?" Cry looked confused at Nick and squeezed his controller as he recognized that the bearded man came closer and closer with a lovely smile on his lips. He felt his cheek statring to burn like hell.

They both exploded from a rocket and the game ended but no one gave a shit about the game right now. Nick pulled him closer so his lips were almost touching Crys ear as he whispered his name with a deep voice. "I love you", he continued pulling away so he could stare at his beautiful eyes.

"But, Sp00n" Cry totally forgot he had a real name at this point and just stared at the dark shading infront of him. What is he doing? He thought to himself and bit his own bottom lip. Nick's finger traveled to Cry's burning cheek, driving his thump up and down while their lips were almost touching right now. The smaller man didn't know what to do, his chest was bursting and he thought he would die if nothing will happen within the next few seconds. He don't even know how to handle the heed up in his body before the controller slipped out of his sweaty hands and fell down to the ground.

Kiss me already, damn it.

Another minute passed away and nothing happend yet but then, all of the sudden, Nick pulled away and leaned back starting to laugh out loud. He held his chest and couldn't stop laughing. Cry was even more confused and started laughing too for no reason. What just happend?

He felt awkard and didn't know how to react. Nick tourned around to face Cry again with tears of joy in his eyes. "Did you really fell for that?" he nearly shouted starting to laugh again.

Cry shook his head and smiled depressed. "No, you dick" he lied. "Fuck you" his clear voice cracked for a second as he picked up the contoller. That was not okay. Stop fucking with my feelings you dickhead.

They quick forgot what just happend and started raging about the game again and about an hour later they started to play Need for Speed when Nick risked a quick look over to Cry. He sat with crossed legs on the couch, concentrating on the game while his tounge was touching the upper lip. Nick smiled softly and tourned back to the tv. Yes, you did fall for my truly words.

----
Okay guys, my first fanfic (in english) I've ever done but I had to do it. I'm almost proud of myself :D Pls let me know if I should continue the story and sorry if my english skills failed at some point.