10

Sana's POV.

"Tsk... You didn't remember about our project and just go to the party." I glared at her while she's typing things in my laptop.

"At least I didn't drink. If I do, our project will be 'F'." She replied. She got a point there actually.

We're at my house. We're making our project about Chemistry. Which is the subject I hate. Well, I hate all all the subjects except for recess, lunch and dismissal.

"Hey btw where's Mina?" Tzuyu suddenly blurted. 'Why is she thinking about her??'

"She left as soon as she woke up. I dunno where did she go."

"Ehh that explains it." I looked at her confusedly. She smirked.

"Well, Chaeyoung left too. She said she's meeting someone and going to somewhere." We both shared glances. Laughing after thinking the same thing.

"Let's finish that immediately. Let's go to 'somewhere'." I winked at her. At my surprise, she blushed. Her face is Crimson red. I just giggled.

---

"Hmm where do you think are they?" Tzuyu and me looked around the amusement park. We're sitting on a bench because of the tiring walk.

"Well, I know where Chaeyoung goes every time she's lonely. Surely she will bring Mina with her." She said. I suddenly felt something on my tummy. Grumbling loudly.

"My treat." She smiled. She handed me her hand and I gladly held on it.

We both forgot about the two girls and enjoyed the happy place. We rode many cool and amazing rides. We also ate some churros and cotton candy. Well, it came out as a date rather than third-wheeling the two.

"That was so cool!!! Let's go again here next time!!" She laughed because of my immaturity.

"Well, your treat. We almost spent all of my allowance for this week." I nodded. We looked around and something surprised me...

Well no, surprised US.

The two are being lovey dovey to each other...

Chaeyoung's POV.

"Mina! Lets ride the Viking! It looks very cool!" I saw a pale, faking-a-smile girl beside me. Holding my hand tight as I say the ride's label.

We bought some tickets and rode the big boat. Sitting at the very end.

"Mina, I'm here. Don't worry. I'll be by your side." I sincerely said to her. She smile nervously at me. Lingering close to me and surrounding my waist with her arms.

"Aww poor baby penguin.... Relax. Cub will protect and stay with you until this day ends." I kissed her cheeks. Making her blush but then tightened the hug.

The ride started. It swings slowly then BOOM! I was screaming the hell out of me because of the fun ride. Mina is just hugging me tightly. My arm snaked around her shoulders. I pulled her closer so she would not feel so scared.

We rode the whole ride like that. She hugs me tightly when it goes down. I just laughed at her cute action. She also smiles when I hold her and pull her closer to me. We didn't care about the ride as the time goes by. We just cherished each other's warmth.